September 20, 2024, 06:14:30 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Cleotis Makes For Top Tens of 2005!

Started by Cleotis Bean, November 23, 2007, 07:39:11 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Cleotis Bean

6. Mysterious Skins

This movie made for confirm what many thought for true anyways which is that galaxy space aliens and little league stickball and variety pack cereals lead in for child molestings and man on man pants violations. Excellence.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Cleotis Bean on November 23, 2007, 07:54:02 PM
Are you trying for burning me? If so, you needs to stop being as funnies as babies being raped.

I could say the same thing to you.

Houdini

Cleotis Bean

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on November 23, 2007, 07:55:10 PM
I could say the same thing to you.

No because I am for rubber and you are for glue. Whatever you are says takes the rubber off and sticks to you.

KonohaShinobi

Cleotis Bean

5. Oldboy

I don't know for what this filming means but I liked it because my friend William told me to like it alot and that it would make my taste for credible. The reading was harder than for sing along tapes because they made remove with the bouncing ball so I had to decode the Asian's language. My chart has been for broken so it didn't make for help. I like best is how it shows that Oldboys can still make pelvic thrusts to young impressions girls. Great filming. My only complain is that he should have made finding his daughter. That's for shame but he still is potent.

Cleotis Bean

4. Hustles and Flow

This movie makes ground break for black persons everywhere. We no longer need make movies where we costume like obese golden girl or make token jestings for white man's smarm. We also don't need special graphicals where we welcome aliens to earth with five knuckle blastings to face. We also need not make first death for horrors movie where white girl with genitals intact saves day. That makes for unbelievable. She would have wanted the brothers anyway for equator heat has made kind for our man-tools. Legends are for true. For anyways, it makes encouraging for blacks and browns to have roles of strong like acting for pimps and gangster.

Daddy

Go Up