October 02, 2024, 06:23:04 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Super Mario Galaxy Reviews at IGN and Gamespot...

Started by Bushy, November 08, 2007, 01:47:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Bushy

@pokemonyewest on Twitter

ME##

Hm, it's looking good, I might pick it up when I get a Wii early next year.

Placebo Headwound

Buying it on release day. Going to be fucking awesome. wub;

ncba93ivyase

New Super Mario Bros and Super Paper Mario also got great review scores. powerofone;

... smithicide;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

ME##

Quote from: Lawlz on November 08, 2007, 02:30:25 PM
New Super Mario Bros and Super Paper Mario also got great review scores. powerofone;

... smithicide;

Has any Mario game received bad scores? psyduck;

UnagiPower

Are you serious? IGN gives high scores left and right. But Gamespot on the other hand, hardly give higher than a 9.

Pyrate

IGN, I'm not surprised. Didn't they give Twilight Princess a high score? ugly; Then again, everyone gave it an unreasonbly good review... But Gamespot has better reviewers, in my opinion, so cool.

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Miss Freaking Pyrate on November 08, 2007, 05:42:59 PM
IGN, I'm not surprised. Didn't they give Twilight Princess a high score? ugly; Then again, everyone gave it an unreasonbly good review... But Gamespot has better reviewers, in my opinion, so cool.
I can tell you that I would give the demo I played at Gamestop a 9/10.

I seriously didn't want to stop playing. :'(

KonohaShinobi

My god, the reviews for this are amazing! I was reluctant to even buy SMG but now it is definitely on my Holiday shopping list.

mariofreak

I'm surprised they didn't give it a 10. Matt was touting it as one of the best platformers ever, honestly I'm surprised he gave it a 9.7.

Geno

God dammit. I just spent ALL my money on the 360.

I'd rather have Halo 3 then Mario but god I want it.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Go Up