May 08, 2024, 04:09:39 AM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

Wrench

Bought:

Clayfigher 1 and 2 for the SNES

I NOW HAVE 3 SNES GAMES AND ALL OF THEM ARE CLAY

Nyerp

i beat krazy kremland and gloomy gulch in dkc2 :'(

rambi rumble and web woods were fucking awful; i'm so glad they got rid of most of the animal companions in dkcr

Kalahari Inkantation

Just Purchased: 3D Dot Game Heroes. goowan
Currently Playing: Star Fox 64. giggle;

now i'll have two ps3 games to stare at lustfully and i won't be able to play them for at least a week, if i'm lucky myface;

Samus Aran

Quote from: Panty on November 27, 2010, 04:48:05 PM
i beat krazy kremland and gloomy gulch in dkc2 :'(

rambi rumble and web woods were fucking awful; i'm so glad they got rid of most of the animal companions in dkcr

what the fuck i love both of those levels

web woods especially, because i like that it's particularly long with a rather odd level design. it's like being lost in the woods, fittingly. plus i just love the haunted woods music so much. then again i love all the music.

Nyerp

Quote from: Yin on November 28, 2010, 08:44:24 PM
what the fuck i love both of those levels

web woods especially, because i like that it's particularly long with a rather odd level design. it's like being lost in the woods, fittingly. plus i just love the haunted woods music so much. then again i love all the music.

they were so hard

web woods took me like 30 tries :'(

even more for just the first half of rambi rumble smithicide;

Classic

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Tyler on November 28, 2010, 10:11:24 PM
I get Epic Mickey tomorrow.  cjlubdoods;

I really want to know how good the story is and how open it's supposed to be. Apparently you can make some game-changing decisions or something. Like if you do one thing some people won't like you or something and you can't help them out.

Samus Aran

so, my verdicts so far:

DMC is awesome but fucking hard, and the control scheme is weird and I hate how the game doesn't tell you how to do any moves at all, I found them by mistake

SotC is amazing in every way

New Vegas is basically Fallout 3 except maybe slightly less interesting, so it's pretty awesome too

Dead Rising is cool but confusing as all hell

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Yin on November 29, 2010, 10:07:49 AM
so, my verdicts so far:

DMC is awesome but fucking hard, and the control scheme is weird and I hate how the game doesn't tell you how to do any moves at all, I found them by mistake

New Vegas is basically Fallout 3 except maybe slightly less interesting, so it's pretty awesome too

How far are you into New vegas?

Samus Aran

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on November 29, 2010, 12:38:39 PM
How far are you into New vegas?

i've only played like a half hour past the beginning tutorial killing geckos (which I did for the experience and loot)

i'm assuming it'll get more interesting once i'm actually, you know, on the Vegas strip

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Yin on November 29, 2010, 12:44:17 PM
i've only played like a half hour past the beginning tutorial killing geckos (which I did for the experience and loot)

i'm assuming it'll get more interesting once i'm actually, you know, on the Vegas strip
Eh not really
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

ME##

Quote from: Yin on November 29, 2010, 10:07:49 AM
so, my verdicts so far:

I tried DMC but I couldn't get into it. :(

SotC is AWESOME though

Nyerp

I "beat" Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest. goowan

Go Up