May 01, 2024, 12:09:36 PM

1,531,648 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by reeper, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on November 21, 2010, 10:03:01 AM
I bought them all as soon as they came out, only played through Kasumi's and half of Overlord's.

They are very good  n_n
played through Kasumi's. Ive gotta buy the others this week

Looking forward to The Lair of the Shadow broker  hocuspocus;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

KonohaShinobi

November 21, 2010, 06:13:23 PM #5461 Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 06:19:36 PM by KonohaShinobi
Quote from: Khadafi on November 21, 2010, 02:20:24 PM
Fallout: New Vegas for 360

WARNING: YOU ARE GONNA BE FUCKING ADDICTED

I swear to god as soon as you are let out of the Doctor's house and you see those clear triangles on the compass and walk torwards them and MORE undiscovered locations pop up, you will never stop playing

I just got the explorer perk, which shows every location on the map, THIS GAME WILL LAST FOREVER  giggle;

I haven't even been to a big city yet and I have over 18k in caps, 2 followers and maxed out a bunch of stats at level 23 (Speech at 100, and Charisma at 10 for SPECIAL)

The glitch with the guy in the cave where his dialogue loops and you can continually ask him for his 100% conditioned rifle, you just keep tapping A until your heart's content and you end up with 100+ rifles that sell at 600 caps each, you will never be poor again. Just grab a couple and sell em'.

There are a fuck ton of glitches, but nothing really game-breaking. Although I was set back an hour because ED-E disappeared into thin air and she was carrying my heavy-duty guns, I could not handle that shit and went back a save.

Oh and the load times can be ridiculous.

BUT GOD DAMMIT THIS IS THE BIGGEST GAME TO EVER BE RELEASED: EVER!

$60 is too fucking little for the amount of game in the package. I would GLADLY pay $120+!

IF I COULD NOT HAVE ANY OTHER GAME TO PLAY FOR THE NEXT 2 YEARS: IT WOULD BE FALLOUT NEW VEGAS!

Nyerp

ME##

Daddy

i've actually been pretty bored so far but that's probably because i haven't really done anything

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Khadafi on November 21, 2010, 06:50:40 PM
i've actually been pretty bored so far but that's probably because i haven't really done anything

My first hour, I was too. But you wait, when it hits, it will fucking hit you HARD.

Just juggling factions and which quests to do and not do to not close other questlines was enough for me to not play any other game BUT New Vegas right now.

Placebo Headwound

New Vegas seriously pissed me off with the god damn invisible walls that I didn't want to play it anymore. akudood;

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Placebo Headwound on November 21, 2010, 08:01:45 PM
New Vegas seriously pissed me off with the god damn invisible walls that I didn't want to play it anymore. akudood;
Oh i hope i can get over this hill. LOL NOPE FUCK YOU GO GET RAPED BY DEATHCLAWS akudood; the game is a thousand miles away from GOTY

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Snowy620 on November 22, 2010, 07:07:34 AM
Just beat Dragon Age: Origins with the good ending.

Dragon Age: Ultimate Edition is on my christmas list  happydood;

Commander Fuckass

Wrench

Just got my 1st ever SNES game...

Claymates

So excited for it to arrive

Samus Aran

ME##

Current playing: Fifa 11, Grand Theft Auto IV: Episodes From Liberty City and I'm slowly working my way through God of War II.
Next purchase: I HAVE NO IDEA wry

Commander Fuckass

Thyme

Just purchased: Gran Turismo 5 Collector's Edition.

Go Up