May 08, 2024, 07:23:02 PM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on October 15, 2010, 12:50:20 PM
I have Super Scribblenauts! n_n

I hope the hype is legit, about to start playing.

There was hype for the game doodthing;

Samus Aran

yeah i never heard any hype

i only even knew it was coming out because apparently mega64 is in it

Thyme

There wasn't any hype pre-release, but I've heard only great things about it now that it's been released. A huge improvement from the first one, apparently.

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

KonohaShinobi

Like, Post-game release review hype, is what I have been hearing.

And wow, I have now already played this game 4x as long as I did the original (5 hours). The puzzles are actually more thought provoking than "grab the starite" and there are multiple variants of the in-game puzzles. And this stage creator is pretty deep for it's simplicity, and it's not advertised for some reason, might play around with it, if I can stop playing the now addictive main game. I'm actually going to finish it. Oh and the adjectives really do change the game. One adjective can make or break a puzzle.

Wish I had pre-ordered for those headphones...

Also playing Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin. I like it as much as Dawn of Symphony, maybe slightly better because of the no forced touch-screen drawing mechanic that can screw you over, and much better than Ecclessia, which I did not care for.

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on October 16, 2010, 07:37:44 AM
Playing Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin. I like it as much as Dawn of Symphony, maybe slightly better because of the no forced touch-screen drawing mechanic that can screw you over, and much better than Ecclessia, which I did not care for.
Dawn of Sorrow, Kono.

Also, was Ecclessia too hard for you? n_u

C.Mongler

Portrait of Ruin was also my favorite DS cattlevania. Wasted like 30-40 hours on that shit

Nyerp

what the fuck

portrait of ruin was the WORST of the 3 for the DS

ecclesia was the best you FAGS

also i just beat weegee's mansion with a rank B

Samus Aran

Nyerp

Samus Aran

seriously though i need to get luigi's mansion

i've borrowed it from people many times and beaten it like probably 8 times so far but it's just so fun to replay and i've never actually owned it myself

i think i'll buy it

Cookie

I got Twisted Edge Extreme Snowboarding for N64 brand new still sealed at a thrift store today for 50 cents. I can understand why no one ever opened it.

KonohaShinobi

I FOUND MY COPY OF DRILL DOZER!
OH GOD I LOVED THIS GAME SO MUCH! n_n

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Placebo Headwound

I was challenged by a friend to beat Demon's Souls, so I've been playing that for the past week.

It's not that hard, it's just that there are certain parts thats are incredibly frustrating. akudood;

Go Up