May 03, 2024, 03:00:19 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by reeper, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Placebo Headwound

I beat Digital Devil Saga last week. And I beat Brutal Legend on Brutal difficulty and got all the single-player achievements today. akudood;

Samus Aran

Quote from: Placebo Headwound on October 10, 2010, 12:12:43 AM
And I beat Brutal Legend on Brutal difficulty and got all the single-player achievements today. akudood;

why would you bother, that game has no replayability akudood;

KonohaShinobi

Finally played through and beat Prince of Persia: Sands of Time

And holy shit that is the greatest game I have ever played. I didn't expect it to have much of a story, but it did, and it drew me in. The way his clothes became all ripped, losing his "Prince-ness" and how [spoiler]Farah died[/spoiler]  but he ended up [spoiler]saving her but she didnt remember anything[/spoiler]

Moving on to Warrior Within.

Nyerp

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Lain on October 10, 2010, 07:49:28 AM
why would you bother, that game has no replayability akudood;
The multiplayer is fun to play every once in awhile. But mostly I just felt like getting the achievements due to boredom. akudood;

Hiro

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on October 10, 2010, 08:06:20 AM
Finally played through and beat Prince of Persia: Sands of Time

And holy shit that is the greatest game I have ever played. I didn't expect it to have much of a story, but it did, and it drew me in. The way his clothes became all ripped, losing his "Prince-ness" and how [spoiler]Farah died[/spoiler]  but he ended up [spoiler]saving her but she didnt remember anything[/spoiler]

Moving on to Warrior Within.
maybe it's because he still has all his clothes on for me, but i find the game kinda boring baddood;

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Nyerp on October 10, 2010, 08:21:42 AM
lol prepare for extreme disappointment kono

Yeah, what the fuck is Warrior Within? I was all ready for some more platforming and fun prince adventures, but it's all dark and gloomy, and god of war-ish. Prince is saying "bitch" now and is extremely angry for what seems like no reason at all. And no more "Oh wait that's not how the story goes" when you die, just "LOUD DARK EDGY MUSIC AND BLOOD DRIPPING TO FORM A RANDOM SYMBOL".

I'm disappointed but I will trudge through it...find something I like.

Thyme

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on October 11, 2010, 01:47:59 PM
Yeah, what the fuck is Warrior Within? I was all ready for some more platforming and fun prince adventures, but it's all dark and gloomy, and god of war-ish. Prince is saying "bitch" now and is extremely angry for what seems like no reason at all. And no more "Oh wait that's not how the story goes" when you die, just "LOUD DARK EDGY MUSIC AND BLOOD DRIPPING TO FORM A RANDOM SYMBOL".

I'm disappointed but I will trudge through it...find something I like.

NOW I'VE TOLD YOU THIS
ONCE
BEFORE
YOU CAN'T CONTROL ME
IF YOU TRY TO TAKE
ME
DOWN
YOU'RE GONNA PAY

Cookie

Guys I got Mega Man 2 Legends for PS1 at goodwill for $3. I come home and find out it's worth over $50.  :3

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Cookie on October 11, 2010, 02:13:29 PM
Guys I got Mega Man 2 Legends for PS1 at goodwill for $3. I come home and find out it's worth over $50.  :3
I approve of this. THE POWER OF GOD

I don't think I ever actually beat the sequel when I was a kid, tho. :(

Classic

I spent $75 on MegaMan Legends 2, so you're lucky.  n_u

Cookie

Quote from: Classique on October 11, 2010, 02:16:14 PM
I spent $75 on MegaMan Legends 2, so you're lucky.  n_u

I know and I almost didn't buy it. I was going to just sell it but I think I might play it a bit. Only ever played the sidescroller Mega Mans.

Cookie

Classic

Tamar is borrowing my copies at the moment.
I can't wait to get them back. Just in time for Legends 3DS, too.  giggle;

Go Up