May 03, 2024, 11:47:25 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by reeper, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

Just got minecraft
Can't wait to see what the fuss is all about

Samus Aran

so i just got mega man 10 finally because i suddenly remembered that i don't have it

the robot masters are way shittier than 9's, but the difficulty is more balanced out rather than just having tons of environmental death traps...either way i think i liked 9 more overall. 10's soundtrack isn't all that great, either...

strongbad

Quote from: steal on September 10, 2010, 12:39:12 AM
night time SUCKS.

Well I just played for about an hour and a half straight. I would probably go all night if I didn't have to be up at 8. Man, I don't know what it is about this game but damn is it addicting. You know how it starts out with all of those islands? I built a little house at the top of one of them, and I decided to destroy everything on the island except for my house, and now I am in the process of building stairs from my house to the water level. Once this is done I am going to dig up the rest of the island so it's just a 20 story tall tower with a ladder going down it that I will use for mining or something.

This is rivaling Starcraft for most enjoyable game ever right now.

strongbad

Quote from: steal on September 10, 2010, 02:32:49 AM
did you make some kind of beacon for your house? cause when i was building a house, i'd always die at night time and then lose track of where it was.

Well I destroyed all of the trees on my island, and with the house on top, it was pretty easy to find from a distance. When I died the first time I thought all my items were gone and I spent like 20 minutes crafting everything back, only to discover that they were all back by where I died ;-;

strongbad

Quote from: steal on September 10, 2010, 02:32:49 AM
did you make some kind of beacon for your house? cause when i was building a house, i'd always die at night time and then lose track of where it was.

Okay, so I made a pretty awesome Castle on it's own island, complete with a dock and towers, and on the inside there are stairs that go down into my mine. Anyway, I mined down pretty damn far, and eventually I got to these blocks with red on them, and when I tried to mine them, they would light up. But no matter how hard I mined them, they wouldn't break. I'm using a stone pick axe. I checked the wiki and I still can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. Same thing happened with iron (I think) blocks that I encountered.

KonohaShinobi

Installed Mafia 2, played for about 10 minutes default controls:
left ctrl for cover
right click for aiming, left mouse for shooting

yeah, not playing this until I get my xbox wireless controller dongle for PC use.

I have my 360 on downloading Lair of the shadow broker (Mass Effect 2) and that Halo:Reach countdown is staring me down.

Placebo Headwound

I found Digital Devil Saga 1 and 2 at Gamestop awhile ago.

Digital Devil Saga seems pretty short, so it might be the first Shin Megami Tensei game where I actually attempt to kill the ultimate boss that's only available on a second playthrough. hocuspocus;

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

strongbad

I FUCKING LOVE MINECRAFT

(inside has been improved since picture was taken, but I am too far away from my castle to take another one soon so whatever)

I'm out adventuring on my boat  hocuspocus;
I've found a lot of awesome landmarks so far. I fucking love this game. Everybody here should buy it, seriously, it's only $10:
http://minecraft.net

Hiro

C.Mongler

fuck you strongbad i decided to buy minecraft. i'm having a lot of fun with it though, FUCKING FORT BUILDAN

strongbad

Quote from: C Mongler on September 12, 2010, 03:04:37 PM
fuck you strongbad i decided to buy minecraft. i'm having a lot of fun with it though, FUCKING FORT BUILDAN

It's honestly the most addicting game I have ever played.

Everyone should buy it and post their creations baddood;

wawi

Quote from: Strongbob on September 12, 2010, 03:35:12 PM
It's honestly the most addicting game I have ever played.

Everyone should buy it and post their creations baddood;

I've yet to buy it, but I've been playing multiplayer for a long time now. I had some great creations on some servers. My friend and I also made a town on our own server. It's so addicting.  giggle;

ME##

Kalahari Inkantation

Go Up