May 08, 2024, 08:10:05 AM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Thyme

Quote from: Ãâ,¬mbørthümbsee on August 31, 2010, 01:23:34 PM
GUYS WHAT GAME SHOULD I PLAY NEXT

I want Space Marines: Reach, but no Xbawcks HELP ME DECIDE

You should get a game that'll work on a console you already own. bassir;

ME##

Quote from: Thyme on August 31, 2010, 01:27:11 PM
You should get a game that'll work on a console you already own. bassir;

I know. cry;

I've been thinking about Other M or Birth by Sleep.  I'm iffy on the former and my PSP has been acting up since its battery has more or less died on me.  confuseddood;

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Ãâ,¬mbørthümbsee on August 31, 2010, 01:47:30 PM

I know. cry;

I've been thinking about Other M or Birth by Sleep.  I'm iffy on the former and my PSP has been acting up since its battery has more or less died on me.  confuseddood;
Get She-bounty hunter: Other M
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Thyme

ME##

Quote from: Crispix on August 31, 2010, 02:33:28 PM
Get She-bounty hunter: Other M

But cry;
Quote from: Thyme on August 31, 2010, 02:39:59 PM
David.

The Playstation Move. yes;

I feel bad for actually sort of wanting it. smithicide;

Children of Eden better use it myface;

Samus Aran

ME##

Quote from: Lain on August 31, 2010, 05:15:29 PM
do you even like Metroid games, david

I love the 2D ones. girl;

The Prime series can rot in a ditch.

Samus Aran

oh well then you might like other m sure

though i'm not sure why you would hate prime so much, it's still essentially the same type of game the 2d ones were, just from a different perspective

Commander Fuckass

Just bought: Castle Crashers and Dead Rising Case Zero
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

C.Mongler

Bought Dead Rising Case Zero and Other M. Case Zero wasnt worth money in my opinion. Its fun don't get me wrong, but its like 30 minutes long. Other M is so meh. Samus becomes waaay too feminized in that game. I suggest just skipping every cutscene.

Placebo Headwound

Started playing Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey again. Currently grinding. akudood;

Volvagia

Assassin's Creed II, beat it last Sunday, got it last Saturday.

I never picked it up back when it came out because I thought it'd be too much like the first one - seen it for cheap, bought it, enjoyed the fuck out of it. One of the best games I've played this generation, period. Such a vast improvement from the first one, a more interesting scenery of the beautiful cites of Italy and an amazing sound track.

Fucking hell I wish I could have trusted IGN/GameSellouts more or I would have picked this up back then. (Majority of my friends never played the first one, so couldn't go with their opinions on it.)

Loved the game so much that I actually 1000g/1000g'd it as well as in-game 100%'d it over this week after beating it.

Can't wait for Brotherhood this November.

strongbad

I've been continuing to play the hell out of SC2.
Last night I did 4s with three friends of mine, and we ended up staying up until 6am going 7-9 because everybody on my team insisted on doing the cheesiest shit possible. For example, my friend Chris was random every time and if he was Terran he would planetary fortress rush, if he was Zerg he would 6 pool, and if he was Protoss he would cannon rush. Needless to say it was a blast.

JMV and Geno we need to do 3s

KonohaShinobi

I didnt know SC2 was $60 I was ready as fuck to pay $50 like normal PC games. I'm going to wait for a holiday sale, but I really do want it. Is it worth the full asking price if push comes to shove?

Bought Case Zero because I'm a completist and must know the whole story. I like it considering it's a DR2 demo with achievements. And it's $5. I've bought much much much worse for $5.

Quote from: Volvagia on September 02, 2010, 04:31:17 PM

Loved the game so much that I actually 1000g/1000g'd it as well as in-game 100%'d it over this week after beating it.

Can't wait for Brotherhood this November.

How long did that take you? Isnt it required to get all those feathers? You are one dedicated bastard. Also: Gamertag request.

strongbad

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on September 02, 2010, 04:58:18 PM
I didnt know SC2 was $60 I was ready as fuck to pay $50 like normal PC games. I'm going to wait for a holiday sale, but I really do want it. Is it worth the full asking price if push comes to shove?

Yes it is especially because by Christmas all the people who are buying it no just to hop on the bandwagon (you as well I'm guessing) will be bored with it and it will be more competitive. Just get it now, it's a fucking awesome game.

Go Up