May 05, 2024, 05:24:46 PM

1,531,621 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

StarPilot

Quote from: Cookie on August 30, 2010, 07:42:26 AM
The port of the SNES one I think Maximum Velocity, they had both of them at Gamestop but I decided to get the cheaper one. Should I have boughten the newer one?
idk since that's the one I have as well. I do know the other one was somewhat based on the anime that was running for a while.

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

C.Mongler

Quote from: Crispix on August 30, 2010, 06:26:13 PM
Does that make me a tool too  bassir;

Yes :) Like seriously it should be a pre-order bonus or something, its only a glorified demo. But alas I'm buying it because I like dat Dead Rising.

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: C Mongler on August 30, 2010, 06:46:24 PM
Yes :) Like seriously it should be a pre-order bonus or something, its only a glorified demo. But alas I'm buying it because I like dat Dead Rising.
atleast you can carry your stuff over to Dead Rising 2  happydood;

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Placebo Headwound

Beat Okami, just under 30 hours. Now I don't know what I'm going to play. akudood;

Geno

Quote from: Placebo Headwound on August 30, 2010, 08:32:21 PM
Beat Okami, just under 30 hours. Now I don't know what I'm going to play. akudood;
Play some rock band 2 with me baby
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Nyerp

Placebo Headwound

Nyerp

Geno

geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

me003

Just purchased: Eternal Sonata
Conkers Bad Fur Day
Tales of Phantasia GBA
Shining Soul
Contact
and Korg DS-10+

I played through Shining Soul, it was a mindless dungeon crawler which I thoroughly enjoyed despite all the bad reviews I read on it after I started playing it. (Which I've decided I'm not going to do anymore because I was having fun, and then
all these reviews were just a buzzkill because they were true. I actually used the time playing as a chance to listen to a new cd all the way through, a couple times. So that was good for me. I beat it and started the Advanced mode which is much more challenging, but put it down since then and started up Eternal Sonata.

Eternal Sonata is TIGHT! It's like visual mix of TalesofSymphonia and Baiten Kaitos, which were just about the last two RPG's I enjoyed. I've played a couple other RPG's that just have me going, "why the fuck am I still bothering with this shitty game" but Eternal Sonata has resparked my kindle for gaming. And I'm only like 2 hours in.

Korg DS is a fully functional beatmaker with 2 synths that you have complete access to changing their pitch/waveform, it even has a drum sequencer with fully sythable drums, and lastly with the touch screen you have access to koass pad filtering and pitch changing with the swipe of the stylus, it's a lot of fun.
I haven't touched Conkers bad fur day because my N64 isn't set up.
And I haven't touched the other games, but I'm looking forward to Contact.
[spoiler]
Quote from: GENOP on August 30, 2010, 09:21:36 PM
haha like a penis
saddood;[/spoiler]
Oh, and I'm still playing CoD a lot. It's all about WaW
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Geno

Quote from: Methree on August 30, 2010, 11:25:14 PM
Conkers Bad Fur Day
One of my top 5 all time favorite games fo sho.

Just got Dead Rising: Case Zero

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

gonna maybe play earthbound possibly but who knows.

Nyerp

ME##

GUYS WHAT GAME SHOULD I PLAY NEXT

I want Space Marines: Reach, but no Xbawcks HELP ME DECIDE

Go Up