May 09, 2024, 02:53:44 AM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

what you don't need gold to download tracks, i thought you needed gold to download user content like that

strongbad i got one of yours and it is so confusing, i can't tell what's what. it's called "Duck?"

ALSO I BEAT ALL THE EXTREME TRACKS FUCK YEAH

but why did i never get the achievement for unlocking all tracks then befuddlement

strongbad

Quote from: Lain on August 24, 2010, 09:06:47 PM
strongbad i got one of yours and it is so confusing, i can't tell what's what. it's called "Duck?"

That one might not be beatable... I haven't touched any of those tracks in forever, I'll have to retry it.

Give "Cameron" a try. I made that for my friend Cameron and I am pretty proud of it. The end is kind of brutal though.

Placebo Headwound

Beat Devil Summoner 2 with the Chaos ending.

Probably going to attempt to actually beat Okami now, since it's been sitting around my room since its release.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Strongbab on August 24, 2010, 09:15:58 PM
That one might not be beatable... I haven't touched any of those tracks in forever, I'll have to retry it.

Give "Cameron" a try. I made that for my friend Cameron and I am pretty proud of it. The end is kind of brutal though.

is his name in pipes the ending of it

because i cannot get past that part

strongbad

Quote from: Lain on August 25, 2010, 12:20:50 PM
is his name in pipes the ending of it

because i cannot get past that part

Yeah. It shouldn't be that hard but it is.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Strongbab on August 25, 2010, 12:24:48 PM
Yeah. It shouldn't be that hard but it is.

well, the camera angle contributes a lot to that, i think

i know it's necessary, so that you can see the whole name, but it does make it hard to see what you're doing lol

i'm doing some track designing myself, hopefully i'll churn out something awesome soon

however, i need to know...how exactly do you make triggers that cause certain things to happen, like explosives exploding or floors suddenly breaking? i know there are triggers for physics to occur on objects, like for pushing things over and stuff, but i have no idea how to do other game mechanics.

strongbad

Quote from: Lain on August 25, 2010, 12:27:37 PM
well, the camera angle contributes a lot to that, i think

i know it's necessary, so that you can see the whole name, but it does make it hard to see what you're doing lol

i'm doing some track designing myself, hopefully i'll churn out something awesome soon

however, i need to know...how exactly do you make triggers that cause certain things to happen, like explosives exploding or floors suddenly breaking? i know there are triggers for physics to occur on objects, like for pushing things over and stuff, but i have no idea how to do other game mechanics.

I haven't dabbed with the editor for quite some time but with the trigger, you link it to whatever object you want it to affect, which you have probably figured out. Then you hit the trigger, and you can select what it does. There should be multiple check boxes, for physics, explosions, and i think some other things. Not all objects can explode, and physics only works if the physics on the object are turned off before you use the trigger (but that's kind of obvious i guess)

Hiro

Quote from: Placebo Headwound on August 25, 2010, 12:20:02 PM
Probably going to attempt to actually beat Okami now, since it's been sitting around my room since its release.
DO THIS, YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT
How far did you get?

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Hïro on August 25, 2010, 02:18:49 PM
DO THIS, YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT
How far did you get?
I think the farthest I got was around 20 hours in.

Hiro

Quote from: Placebo Headwound on August 25, 2010, 04:11:03 PM
I think the farthest I got was around 20 hours in.
Do you know what was happening? The game took me roughly 40 hours.

Classic

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Hïro on August 25, 2010, 04:35:25 PM
Do you know what was happening? The game took me roughly 40 hours.
I completely forget what I was doing during my first attempt to beat it. The last thing I remember was meeting a priestess with a lot of cleavage. akudood;

Samus Aran

downloaded the dlc for trials hd and got the achievements in it baddood;

only achievement left is the one for the biggest tournament with no faults, like i'll ever manage to get that akudood;

Hiro

Quote from: Placebo Headwound on August 26, 2010, 10:03:58 PM
I completely forget what I was doing during my first attempt to beat it. The last thing I remember was meeting a priestess with a lot of cleavage. akudood;
Rao <3
I think you're a little less than halfway through  akudood;
Just start it over though

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Hïro on August 26, 2010, 11:23:38 PM
Rao <3
I think you're a little less than halfway through  akudood;
Just start it over though
Yeah, that's what I'm doing. Beat the first dungeon already.

Go Up