May 08, 2024, 06:36:44 AM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Placebo Headwound

I'm playing through some old games I've had sitting around for awhile.

Currently playing through Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summmoner 2: Raidou Kuzunoha Vs. King Abaddon.

I got it back when it came out and only got around halfway through it, so I'm finishing up that file with a chaos alignment. akudood;

Samus Aran

Quote from: Strongbab on August 22, 2010, 12:32:12 AM
FUCK YES BEST XBLA GAME EVER

jesus fuck does it get hard though akudood;

i just beat the hard track "technique" after 217 faults

strongbad

Quote from: Lain on August 22, 2010, 02:14:05 PM
jesus fuck does it get hard though akudood;

i just beat the hard track "technique" after 217 faults

I used to be the exact same way. It's that one hill right? I can do that track in like 3 faults now, and I could probably get 0 if I really tried. What I love about the game is that you really do improve over time, and you really notice yourself improving.

Also my friend Cameron was in the top 100 in the world for a while and it fucking pissed me off because I liked being the best out of my friends :(

strongbad

OH ALSO
If anybody is feeling generous they should gift me:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/48700/

Because I really fucking want this game but my parents are forbidding me to buy any more games on steam. I also gifted a shit ton of games to boyagers during the steam sale just sayin'

I'll make a video or something if anybody helps me out :3

Samus Aran

Quote from: Strongbab on August 22, 2010, 02:30:33 PM
I used to be the exact same way. It's that one hill right? I can do that track in like 3 faults now, and I could probably get 0 if I really tried. What I love about the game is that you really do improve over time, and you really notice yourself improving.

Also my friend Cameron was in the top 100 in the world for a while and it fucking pissed me off because I liked being the best out of my friends :(

yes jesus that one hill

once i finally figured it out i was like "well that was way easier than it thought akudood;"

strongbad

Quote from: Lain on August 22, 2010, 02:32:37 PM
yes jesus that one hill

once i finally figured it out i was like "well that was way easier than it thought akudood;"

Oh lol have fun with the inferno tracks, they are hard as shit. Groundhog Forever and Inferno II still take me 40+ faults.

strongbad

Quote from: Strongbab on August 22, 2010, 02:31:58 PM
OH ALSO
If anybody is feeling generous they should gift me:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/48700/

Because I really fucking want this game but my parents are forbidding me to buy any more games on steam. I also gifted a shit ton of games to boyagers during the steam sale just sayin'

I'll make a video or something if anybody helps me out :3

Alright fuck you guys I bought it anyway.

You guys should buy this game though, it's fucking awesome.

Cookie

Infel

Just got minecraft full. Starting up Killing Floor. I just stopped playing around with a heavily modded San Andreas.

Samus Aran

I am so close to beating every track in Trials now. I only have Inferno II and Goin' Up left. I got to the very end of Inferno II before I ran out of time.

KonohaShinobi

Getting back into l4d2, new dlc news revved me up.

can't wait for halo:reach soon

playing smt:devil survivor, difficulty spikes everywhere

strongbad

Quote from: Lain on August 24, 2010, 08:42:16 AM
I am so close to beating every track in Trials now. I only have Inferno II and Goin' Up left. I got to the very end of Inferno II before I ran out of time.

Add DwightDL as a friend, I have some alright user tracks.
If you want to play more, I could give you a list of people to add who have awesome tracks you could download. They easily rival the in-game ones.

Geno

Quote from: Strongbab on August 24, 2010, 11:22:01 AM
Add DwightDL as a friend, I have some alright user tracks.
If you want to play more, I could give you a list of people to add who have awesome tracks you could download. They easily rival the in-game ones.
Kaz doesn't have gold  :(
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

Quote from: GENOP on August 24, 2010, 02:03:57 PM
Kaz doesn't have gold  :(

yeah i forgot to take that into account before adding him but idk strongbab is cool anyway so he can be on my friends

strongbad

Quote from: Lain on August 24, 2010, 05:02:12 PM
yeah i forgot to take that into account before adding him but idk strongbab is cool anyway so he can be on my friends

Best day ever giggle;

Go Up