May 03, 2024, 08:19:43 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by reeper, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nyerp

Quote from: David Banner on July 02, 2010, 02:10:46 PM
I accidentally pressed the button for Madison to jump when she was in the killer's apartment so she died, and as a result Ethan died and the killer died too.  akudood;

wow how bad could you screw up an easy game lol

ME##

Quote from: Nyerp on July 02, 2010, 03:22:28 PM
wow how bad could you screw up an easy game lol

I was on the phone when the stupid button prompt came up and misread it.  akudood;

strongbad

Andria

Quote from: Strongbab on July 02, 2010, 11:55:12 PM
I can finally play TF2 :)
It is great.

It is pretty fun. Except when I start sucking and go like 3-8  :'(

Have you gotten any items yet? So far I have collected two flare gun, the ambassador, chargin targe, buff banner, and bonk! atomic soda.

Placebo Headwound

strongbad

Quote from: Techo 1/2 on July 03, 2010, 12:08:15 AM
It is pretty fun. Except when I start sucking and go like 3-8  :'(

Have you gotten any items yet? So far I have collected two flare gun, the ambassador, chargin targe, buff banner, and bonk! atomic soda.

I got a trumpet thing, a shitty looking top hat, and some other thing that I don't know what it is lol

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Strongbab on July 03, 2010, 08:22:43 AM
I got a trumpet thing, a shitty looking top hat, and some other thing that I don't know what it is lol

You mean the Ghastly Gibus?

I haven't gotten one hat yet, besides the GG. Almost have enough extra items to craft a hat, but crafting crit o cola first, since I play scout alot. Also, post your steam IDs.

StarPilot

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on July 03, 2010, 10:10:59 AM
You mean the Ghastly Gibus?

I haven't gotten one hat yet, besides the GG. Almost have enough extra items to craft a hat, but crafting crit o cola first, since I play scout alot. Also, post your steam IDs.
You first. baddood;

http://steamcommunity.com/id/starpilot87/

Usually play Pyro, Demo, Heavy, or Engie. Don't have a Homewrecker yet though, which kind of sucks.

ME##

Which game should I play next Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker or get Ur Mr Gay 2 and pry the Wii away from my brother?  huhdoodame;

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: StarPilot on July 03, 2010, 09:48:22 PM
You first. baddood;

http://steamcommunity.com/id/starpilot87/

Usually play Pyro, Demo, Heavy, or Engie. Don't have a Homewrecker yet though, which kind of sucks.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/KonohaShinobi/
adding

Homewrecker is kinda meh. I never use melee weapons when I play pyro though, just screw with Soldiers with the compression blast, and launching scouts backwards is fun. I got that achievement for redirecting a crit rocket at the soldier and killing him. Felt good, always feels good when it works.

97 hours in TF2 in the last 2 weeks? Man, I miss when I pulled in those numbers.

Nyerp

beat paper mario: the thousand year door for 2nd time

ME##

Just finished: God of War.  n_u
Next: God of War II and Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker y/n

C.Mongler

Playing mostly EVE Online and Dragon Quest IX now. Got Crackdown, Tony Hawk Ride (lol i know), and Section 8 on the backburner as well.

strongbad

Quote from: C Mongler on July 09, 2010, 04:50:48 AM
Playing mostly EVE Online and Dragon Quest IX now. Got Crackdown, Tony Hawk Ride (lol i know), and Section 8 on the backburner as well.

How is DQIX? I'm tempted.

C.Mongler

Quote from: Strongbab on July 09, 2010, 09:32:10 AM
How is DQIX? I'm tempted.

I'm 3 hours in and its very Dragon Questy. I like it. But its not exactly super original or anything.

Go Up