May 10, 2024, 01:20:57 AM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

Quote from: Ted on June 13, 2010, 10:37:13 PM
last beaten: new super mario bros. wii sillydood;
currently playing: Demon's Souls. myface;

Um, if you think Demon's Souls is hard, it's because you're playing it wrong.  doodthing;

KonohaShinobi

TF2 finally finished downloading! Got my first hat: a halo, for being honest.

Angelic scout fucking shit up, loving this new stuff added.

Commander Fuckass

Beat the first Mass Effect.

[spoiler]And I actually felt bad for Saren at the end  :([/spoiler]
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

metalfaceape

Quote from: Wrench on June 13, 2010, 09:13:40 PM
Monster Hunter is incredible. You should definitely start playing it.

I played it for about 10 hours, and stopped. It's no the game itself (I put in 150 hours of PSP Monster Hunter Freedom Unite), it's that I have a crap TV. Buying a 32' flat screen in August (just in time for Metroid Other M)

Bushy

Playing TF2 and Earthbound like a fiend

just beat Pokemon Fire Red :3
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

KonohaShinobi

I love XBL sales:

bout to buy Shadow Complex, MvC2, and either TMNT: Reshelled or something else.

Commander Fuckass

Ok this DLC situation Im in is really pissing me off  n_u
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Samus Aran

Today I bought Metroid, FF3/6, and Sonic 3. Their NES, SNES, and Genesis original versions, of course.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Saren Arterius on June 19, 2010, 01:20:18 PM
Ok this DLC situation Im in is really pissing me off  n_u

speaking of DLC, I had exactly 560 MS points left over from buying the last MW2 map pack, and I heard about the new Overlord DLC for ME2. Checked the price and it was 560. Bought it ASAP. I now have both Kasumi and Overlord but have yet to pop in ME2 to play through them lol.

Quote from: Lain on June 19, 2010, 01:50:43 PM
Today I bought Metroid, FF3/6, and Sonic 3. Their NES, SNES, and Genesis original versions, of course.
I'm curious about  where you bought them  and how much it cost you.

Samus Aran

Metroid was $7, FF3/6 was $15, and Sonic 3 was $4. It was at a giant flea market/farmer's market/auction place.

They're not amazingly good deals, but they're cheaper than usual by a couple bucks.

FAMY2

I got Golden Sun and Zelda II The Adventures of Link for GBA today.    hocuspocus;

Swift

Trying to speed through Kingdom Hearts 2 before Birth By Sleep comes out.  On the side playing Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Donkey Kong 64 slowly.
after i'm gone your earth will be free to live out its miserable span of existence, as one of my satelites, and that's how it's going to be.

Ezloﺕ

Quote from: Lain on June 19, 2010, 01:50:43 PM
metroid was bleh
:)

Swift

after i'm gone your earth will be free to live out its miserable span of existence, as one of my satelites, and that's how it's going to be.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Ezloﺕ on June 19, 2010, 03:55:06 PM
metroid was bleh

i thoroughly enjoy it, but that might simply be because i'm in love with the metroid series in general

i will of course admit that it's one of the worst in the series, though, with super metroid being the best

Go Up