May 03, 2024, 08:45:10 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by reeper, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Placebo Headwound

Cookie

Quote from: Placebo Headwound on May 27, 2010, 12:41:53 AM
Beat FF8. Final boss was annoying. akudood;

Oh hey I'm playing FF8 too. Just got to the second disc.

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Cookie on May 27, 2010, 01:32:49 PM
Oh hey I'm playing FF8 too. Just got to the second disc.
Remember to junction correctly. My friend ignored the whole junction system and spammed GF's the whole game and because of that couldn't advance at all in the last area of the game. giggle;

Cookie

Quote from: Placebo Headwound on May 27, 2010, 02:12:54 PM
Remember to junction correctly. My friend ignored the whole junction system and spammed GF's the whole game and because of that couldn't advance at all in the last area of the game. giggle;

Oh, shit, what do you mean junction correctly? All I've been using are my GF's in battles...

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Cookie on May 27, 2010, 02:23:56 PM
Oh, shit, what do you mean junction correctly? All I've been using are my GF's in battles...
You'll be fine for now, don't worry too much about it. Just remember to draw a bunch of really strong spells whenever you see them. If you don't have decent spells before the last area you're fucked, tho. akudood;

Cookie

Quote from: Placebo Headwound on May 27, 2010, 02:31:43 PM
You'll be fine for now, don't worry too much about it. Just remember to draw a bunch of really strong spells whenever you see them. If you don't have decent spells before the last area you're fucked, tho. akudood;

Oh ok, yeah I've been drawing every time I find a draw point.

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Cookie on May 27, 2010, 02:36:46 PM
Oh ok, yeah I've been drawing every time I find a draw point.
It's mostly monsters that carry all the good spells.

Nate

Quote from: Placebo Headwound on May 27, 2010, 02:38:34 PM
It's mostly monsters that carry all the good spells.

Well once you get the airship and stuff, you can go to Island Closet to Heaven/Hell. And if you have no encounters you can draw a hell of a lot of shit out of those islands.

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Nate on May 28, 2010, 04:15:59 PM
Well once you get the airship and stuff, you can go to Island Closet to Heaven/Hell. And if you have no encounters you can draw a hell of a lot of shit out of those islands.
I did that too. Buts its somewhat annoying because you have to wait for them to come back after you've got them all. If you somehow happen to run into a monster with meteor or something, its probably worth sticking around to draw 100 of them is what I'm trying to say.

StarPilot

Commander Fuckass

Bought Red Dead Redemption last Friday, and I fucking love it.

Its runner up in my GOTY with Mass Effect 2 being my GOTY for 2010
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Samus Aran

Okay, some of the A rank missions in FF13 are seriously fucking impossible. What do I have to do, grind until I max out every crystarium section possible and upgrade everything I have to the max? This game is being some serious bullshit.

Nyerp

Quote from: Lain on June 01, 2010, 04:59:28 PM
Okay, some of the A rank missions in FF13 are seriously fucking impossible. What do I have to do, grind until I max out every crystarium section possible and upgrade everything I have to the max? This game is being some serious bullshit.

lol you still play that

LOL

Samus Aran

Quote from: Nyerp on June 01, 2010, 06:39:22 PM
lol you still play that

LOL

yeah i beat it ages ago but suddenly i just decided to see if i could beat all the missions

i'm a completionist with vidya games

Wrench

Forgot to post that I bought Donkey Kong 64 and Diddy Kong Racing for $15 at a flea market.

Go Up