May 09, 2024, 03:32:05 PM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

StarPilot

Alright! I just accidentally saved over my hard mode game in Breath of Death with my normal mode game because I finally found the way back out so I can fight the hidden boss! Now I have to kill undead things again to get to the end of the game in hard mode! akudood;

strongbad

Recently discovered that my shitty graphics card is good enough to run Starcraft 2
Preordering that shit tomorrow so I can rock the beta ohh yeahh

Third K

Playing TF2 and SMRPG mostly these days. I switch around a lot. Still need to finish FF tactics.

strongbad

My mother preordered and put all the money down on Starcraft 2 for my birthday hocuspocus;
which means beta time yay

strongbad

god damn installing 11 beta patches takes forever baddood;

ME##

Quote from: StrongBad007 on May 07, 2010, 05:23:53 PM
god damn installing 11 beta patches takes forever baddood;

Oh god, that reminds of WoW patches. akudood;

strongbad

Quote from: DAVID DOWNER on May 07, 2010, 05:31:17 PM
Oh god, that reminds of WoW patches. akudood;

It took an hour and a half to download the 1.5gb file, and now these patches are just as bad. I was looking forward to staying home on a Friday night and playing SC2 but it will be a while akudood;

The spy who loves you

I just bought Batman Arkham asylum and repurchased Gears of war 2.

My next purchase will probably be galaxy 2.

Wrench

Almost tempted to get Attack of the Movies 3D

Will probably wait until it's $20

Samus Aran

I am missing one room to get 200.6% in SOTN. One fucking room. I can't find it. I've filled in the parts you have to with the wolf, I found both rooms you have to do the clock tower puzzle for, I got both merman area secret rooms that you have to use the bat and wolf forms for, and I've searched up and down and all around the official maps of both the normal and inverted castles, AND I CAN'T FUCKING FIND THE MISSING ROOM. GODDAMN IT.

StarPilot

Quote from: Lain on May 19, 2010, 01:51:57 PM
I am missing one room to get 200.6% in SOTN. One fucking room. I can't find it. I've filled in the parts you have to with the wolf, I found both rooms you have to do the clock tower puzzle for, I got both merman area secret rooms that you have to use the bat and wolf forms for, and I've searched up and down and all around the official maps of both the normal and inverted castles, AND I CAN'T FUCKING FIND THE MISSING ROOM. GODDAMN IT.
I had the same exact problem. Both maps appear to be completely filled in and match the same maps that appear to be completed with 200.6%. I haven't really done much of the game as Belmont though yet. Perhaps I'll do that some time.

Also, did you get Breath of Death VII yet?

Samus Aran

Quote from: StarPilot on May 19, 2010, 03:18:53 PM
I had the same exact problem. Both maps appear to be completely filled in and match the same maps that appear to be completed with 200.6%. I haven't really done much of the game as Belmont though yet. Perhaps I'll do that some time.

Also, did you get Breath of Death VII yet?

I found the "room," it was just a piece of the inverted area right above the floating caverns. I have no idea why it wasn't filled in. It would have been impossible for me not to have gone there. It was a necessary path. Christ. So yeah, I got 200.6%.

I haven't done it as Richter at all yet, I was thinking of maybe starting that tomorrow, although I'm kinda wanting to get to a different game now.

And no, I'm avoiding spending any money at the moment, even $1. So I don't have BoD yet.

Nyerp

i had that same problem but i just gave up and beat the game anyway LOL

also playing 3d dot game heroes hurts my eyes

Classic

Go Up