May 08, 2024, 01:26:10 PM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Wrench

HEY NIGGERS I GOT OFF EARLY

I CAN PLAY IN 45 MINUTES OR SO. I GOTTA CUT GRASS AND FINISH MY PAPER

strongbad

Sorry just woke up. I won't be able to skype since i sent my netbook to HP for repair ;-;

But yeah dude I'll be down in like an hour or so, since I still gotta clear some tutorial stuff.

Samus Aran

you guys should probably make a separate thread for arranging online shenanigans

strongbad

Quote from: Lain on April 25, 2010, 12:02:37 PM
you guys should probably make a separate thread for arranging online shenanigans

never

Wrench

Quote from: Lain on April 25, 2010, 12:02:37 PM

stfu no one asked you

Also, I have a dinner tonight at 6. I'll have more time around 8 PM EST. I should be able to play for a little bit though.

Nyerp

i beat heavy rain

[spoiler]i was actually liking the game until that godawful plot TWEEST

the game ended with a bunch of things that were left unresolved or made no sense

just so disappointing[/spoiler]

Geno

Quote from: Nyerp on April 25, 2010, 04:43:37 PM
i beat heavy rain

[spoiler]i was actually liking the game until that godawful plot TWEEST

the game ended with a bunch of things that were left unresolved or made no sense

just so disappointing[/spoiler]
Pretty sure there's more than one ending bro
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Nyerp

Quote from: GENOP on April 25, 2010, 07:09:28 PM
Pretty sure there's more than one ending bro

yeah but

[spoiler]the killer is the same every time, and the only difference in the endings is that some characters are dead and some aren't

also the stuff didn't make sense in my playthrough and that's all that matters[/spoiler]

Classic

Wrench

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

C.Mongler

JUST BEAT: Hour of Victory. Terrible, Terrible game. Easy ass achievements though. Got 400+ on just on play through which is awwrite. Hardly can recommend it though.

NOW PLAYING: Kane and Lynch: Dead Men. Its okay. Maybe its because I'm comparing it to Hour of Victory which is soooo terrible, but honestly there's not too much wrong with this game other than the aiming problems and the fact that the later levels are kind of hard as shit.

StarPilot

I got "Breath of Death VII: The Beginning". Such a great JRPG parodying, well, JRPGs and other popular games. Hell, the game's title is a parody in itself, though I can't name all of them off-hand. There's Breath of Fire, the VII is a parody of Final Fantasy (and cloud fangirls), and The Beginning is a parody of most JRPGs having some kind of silly subtitle. silly; The first boss fight references the opening fight in Castlevania SotN, the main character is in itself a parody, and I caught a Pokemon reference in the second town. And it's just a dollar.

Lack of an overworld map makes it a bit hard to know where you actually are, but it's not a huge deal.

Samus Aran

just looked that up, and holy shit that's awesome, and for only $1 that's a pretty great deal

i'll definitely get it soon

Commander Fuckass

While playing mass effect 2(also fallout 3) I now see how much more superior that Western RPGs are better than the jap rpgs hocuspocus;

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Go Up