May 08, 2024, 12:45:25 PM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nyerp

V

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

StarPilot

I wish EA would fix their Battlefield 1943 servers, or at least stop connecting me to servers that aren't on the same continent as I am. I love the game, but for fucks sake why is it so damn hard to join a server that doesn't attatch rubberbands to my feet or require mashing the reload button for 3 seconds to make sure I reload. akudood;

Commander Fuckass

Currently playing: Fallout 3
next purchase: Borderlands

Both games should hold me over till the fall when fallout new Vegas comes out ;-;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Wrench

Picked up Monster Hunter Tri

I have a classic controller pro now <3

Samus Aran

Tonight I force myself to become friends with Shining Force. Yes, the first one, on the Genesis. I have had a beef with this game for the longest time and I've never understood why it was so popular. Was it because it was pretty much the only damn RPG on the console? It's bland, boring, the inventory system sucks ass, there's hardly any "tactics" other than taking turns using basic attacks, it looks like shit, and the music sucks dick.

BUT TONIGHT, PERHAPS THINGS WILL CHANGE.

Classic

Okay so my brother didn't like Monster Hunter Tri...so I pretty much snagged it from him.
I'll try it sometime this weekend.

strongbad

Quote from: ClassicTyler on April 22, 2010, 04:17:29 PM
Okay so my brother didn't like Monster Hunter Tri...so I pretty much snagged it from him.
I'll try it sometime this weekend.

Play with Wrench and I <3

Placebo Headwound

Classic

Quote from: StrongBad007 on April 22, 2010, 05:17:35 PM
Play with Wrench and I <3

Do you two have WiiSpeak?

ALSO DON'T RUSH ME I SAID THIS WEEKEND

strongbad

Quote from: ClassicTyler on April 22, 2010, 05:30:24 PM
Do you two have WiiSpeak?

ALSO DON'T RUSH ME I SAID THIS WEEKEND

No but we could use skype

Classic

Wrench

Quote from: Placebo Headwound on April 22, 2010, 05:23:45 PM
So hows Monster Hunter?

Haven't had much time to play, but its pretty cook so far. I've mostly played Arena Mode with my friend which was amazing. As for single player, it eases you in pretty well. I'm learning how to play better. I haven't hunted anything huge yet though. School is killing me from playing vidya games

strongbad

Quote from: ClassicTyler on April 22, 2010, 05:31:58 PM
Oh, I have WiiSpeak. Sorry.

Damn. Well I could hook up a usb keyboard and chat with you guys that way. I don't even know if Monster Hunter will work on my Wii anyway, since I've heard that it's troublesome, so I might need to fuck with some shit.

Go Up