May 08, 2024, 04:59:01 PM

1,531,623 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Quote from: justjack on November 29, 2009, 08:08:17 AM
Hmm well apparently i do. Id play it before, but only matches against friends.
I never had  it. Well i borrowed it from a friend, and am playing the solo portion.

Yeah I beat the story mode in one sitting when I first got it. It sucked
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Minus;

Quote from: GENOP on November 29, 2009, 08:12:07 AM
Yeah I beat the story mode in one sitting when I first got it. It sucked

I got it yesterday. I borrowed it after i slept over, and just brought it with me, and didn't play it till this morning. I went through one i guess round? And then stopped. And I'll play it sometime later.
I would rather much more play the earthbound rom i got on my laptop:d Its oldschool but i never actually got into it.

C.Mongler

Geno

geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Sam

Quote from: C Mongler on November 29, 2009, 11:59:16 AM
Got WoW a couple days ago. Fuck its addicting.

I believe that's what it's known for.  baddood; Now you're never gonna find a girl. Way to go.

I would totally play WoW if it wouldn't cost me an arm and a leg.  n_u

About to go and try to beat Portal. I'm halfway through the final level thing. Up until the 17th puzzle or so I was fine playing, and then I couldn't play without feeling nauseous. The game makes me motion sick. No other game has ever done that and it's very upsetting. I can only play in 5-10 minute intervals without feeling like I'm gonna vomit.  saddood;
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Geno

Hey sam I'll let you play on my wow account if you want  giggle;

Wrench

Sam

1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Geno

Quote from: Sam on December 01, 2009, 04:07:36 AM
I'd break it  giggle;
Well I don't play wow anymore and I'm still paying for it for some reason so I don't give a crap if you do  giggle;

strongbad

Samus Aran

smells like teen spirit finally went up as DLC on RB2

i snagged that motherfucker

Geno

Quote from: Lain on December 01, 2009, 09:42:49 AM
smells like teen spirit finally went up as DLC on RB2

i snagged that motherfucker
i already have it on gh5

Samus Aran

Quote from: GENOP on December 01, 2009, 09:46:26 AM
i already have it on gh5

fuck GH5

fuck it because i don't have it

but yeah i downloaded 11 songs so far baddood;

CONSTANT MOTION WOOO

Geno

Quote from: Lain on December 01, 2009, 09:54:55 AM
fuck GH5

fuck it because i don't have it

but yeah i downloaded 11 songs so far baddood;

CONSTANT MOTION WOOO
You got the Metallica songs right
you better have

Thyme

Quote from: Lain on December 01, 2009, 09:54:55 AM
CONSTANT MOTION WOOO

Good song, BAD RB TRACK. akudood;

[move]out of control, my wheel's in CONSTANT MOTION[/move]

Go Up