May 07, 2024, 09:01:43 PM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

Quote from: Lain on November 22, 2009, 05:38:10 PM
i've never traded in a game myself, i can't really bring myself to let go of any games that i have even if they suck

I don't have any personal ties with any of these games, so I don't really care.

Sam

Quote from: Дави́д on November 17, 2009, 12:27:48 PM
I got Demon's Souls in the mail today, but I probably won't start it till Monday at the earliest.

I want to play that so bad. :(
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Nyerp

ME##

Quote from: Nyerp on November 23, 2009, 06:36:34 AM
i re-beat kingdom hearts 2 yesterday

With both hands tied behind your back, I presume?  n_u

Travis

strongbad

I got Dead Rising and NSMBWii today. Both are very fun.

Geno

Quote from: GUOB on November 23, 2009, 01:19:21 PM
I got Dead Rising and NSMBWii today. Both are very fun.
Dead Rising is definitely one of my favorite games this generation
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

Quote from: GENOP on November 23, 2009, 01:22:52 PM
Dead Rising is definitely one of my favorite games this generation

I played the shit out of the demo, I'm surprised that I haven't picked it up earlier.

Geno

Quote from: GUOB on November 23, 2009, 01:30:35 PM
I played the shit out of the demo, I'm surprised that I haven't picked it up earlier.
It was down to like 10 bucks last time I saw it
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

Nyerp

ncba93ivyase

I just ordered some Parodius collection for the Saturn, Granada and Kid Chameleon for the Genesis, and some other game that I can't remember.

Also, Demon's Souls is the best game this generation.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Nyerp

ncba93ivyase

also i'm playing through metal gears solid 3 now and i'm almost done

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

wawi

Quote from: Pancake Persona on November 25, 2009, 02:25:18 AM
I just ordered some Parodius collection for the Saturn, Granada and Kid Chameleon for the Genesis, and some other game that I can't remember.

Also, Demon's Souls is the best game this generation.

DO YOU HAVE IT?
NO ONE ELSE FROM BOYAH PLAYS IT :(

Go Up