May 09, 2024, 04:43:17 PM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

hi i'm geno and i enjoy continuing this pathetic video game feud by taking random stabs at tyler's taste in video games

maybe i should just shut up for once  akudood;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Classic

Samus Aran

Quote from: Julius on November 11, 2009, 09:03:59 AM
I wish I could have seen what Geno said. ;_;

something about him finding it funny that mw2 is out but you're talking about harvest moon, in a slightly condescending typical "herp derp i'm geno" way

Classic

Let me assume this.

"God tyler your game tastes sucks so much. Why the fuck would you be playing Harvest Moon when Modern Warfare 2 is out?"

ilu geno

Thyme

omg kaz <3

I'd like to point out that I for one don't give a shit about Modern Warfare 2 either. hocuspocus;

Samus Aran

no it was more like this

"modern warfare 2 is out and tyler is talking about harvest moon

lol"

Classic

Travis

Classic

Quote from: Travis on November 11, 2009, 09:10:44 AM
mw2 is quite good though

I never said it wasn't. But Geno feels that he constantly has to attack me.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Julius on November 11, 2009, 09:10:24 AM
Regardless, thank you Ryan.

ya no problem

Quote from: Travis on November 11, 2009, 09:10:44 AM
mw2 is quite good though

i don't doubt it

but i am a fledgeling 360 owner and i need other games first baddood;

Geno

Quote from: Julius on November 11, 2009, 09:11:36 AM
I never said it wasn't. But Geno feels that he constantly has to attack me.
How was that an "attack" I just found it funny
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

Quote from: GENOP on November 11, 2009, 09:53:24 AM
How was that an "attack" I just found it funny

you wouldn't have posted it if you didn't expect tyler to get mad

StarPilot

Honestly I'm far more interested in getting Borderlands over MW2. Gonna wait until my current classes are over though before getting something new. Currently playing TF2 and Defense Grid with the occasional play of Halo Wars and Fable 2 for now.

wawi

Geno

Quote from: StarPilot on November 11, 2009, 12:25:14 PM
Honestly I'm far more interested in getting Borderlands over MW2. Gonna wait until my current classes are over though before getting something new. Currently playing TF2 and Defense Grid with the occasional play of Halo Wars and Fable 2 for now.
Rent Borderlands.
MW2 has infinite replay value while Borderlands gets dull once you hit the level cap.

Go Up