May 10, 2024, 02:00:53 AM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

I bought Devil Summoner 2 last May and barely touched it. Waste of money.

Cookie

Quote from: Thyme on November 05, 2009, 01:23:52 PM
I bought Persona 4 in this summer. It's still wrapped. maps;

I've had Persona 2 since 2003, never touched it until last month. Now I have Persona 3 and it is orgasmic. Why did I never listen to Lawls?

Sillbury

Geno

Quote from: Emu Dragon on November 05, 2009, 01:49:56 PM
OMG ADDED
Yeah my little cousin was playing and he came in the room going "OMG NUM6ER SIX WANTS TO BE YOUR FRIEND SHOULD I SAY YES"
I told him no that guys a faggot
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Sillbury

Quote from: GENOP on November 05, 2009, 02:16:42 PM
Yeah my little cousin was playing and he came in the room going "OMG NUM6ER SIX WANTS TO BE YOUR FRIEND SHOULD I SAY YES"
I told him no that guys a faggot
<3

YPrrrr

Samus Aran

i have like 30 hours of xbl and the only multiplayer game i have is street fighter 4

someone play against me before my time runs out ;)

also i suck lol

Geno

Quote from: Kaz on November 06, 2009, 05:07:20 PM
i have like 30 hours of xbl and the only multiplayer game i have is street fighter 4

someone play against me before my time runs out ;)

also i suck lol
srry bro don't have that game
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

Geno

Quote from: Kaz on November 06, 2009, 06:12:36 PM
wtf why
I really don't know.
I rented it and my xbox broke a day later. I haven't played it any more than 1 or 2 hours.
I think I'll just get Super Street Fight 4

Samus Aran

Quote from: GENOP on November 06, 2009, 06:29:29 PM
I really don't know.
I rented it and my xbox broke a day later. I haven't played it any more than 1 or 2 hours.
I think I'll just get Super Street Fight 4

yeah you should probably wait for the super version lol

KonohaShinobi

Last Purchase: UFC Undisputed, haven't tried it out yet, was extremely cheap and I needed something to tide me until MW2 is released

Also, paying off MW2 tomorrow, should be getting it Day 1 after school. So fucking excited!

Sillbury

Samus Aran

Quote from: Emu Dragon on November 07, 2009, 12:20:42 PM
seriously??

i just got my 360 recently, nigger

so yes, until my birthday, sf4 is all i can play with people, when i even have gold, which i won't in like 20 hours

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Go Up