May 08, 2024, 06:10:02 AM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Classic

Samus Aran

Quote from: Hïro on November 04, 2009, 12:42:40 PM
yes and a new character
also all characters are unlocked form the start and I think a few new levels and stuff idk

but i like unlocking them

though i guess it won't matter after i have already lol

idk though i don't really care that much, the shitty t.hawk and some other random new character don't really entice me much

Andria

Quote from: Julius on November 04, 2009, 12:43:42 PM
What are you counting down for?  giggle;

giggle;

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Hiro

Quote from: Kaz on November 04, 2009, 12:45:19 PM
but i like unlocking them

though i guess it won't matter after i have already lol

idk though i don't really care that much, the shitty t.hawk and some other random new character don't really entice me much
Quote from: WikipediaThe game is planned to feature eight additional characters, as well as tweaks and changes to the existing ones, such as new ultra combos.[4] Among the added characters are T. Hawk and Dee Jay[3], who were initially intended to be in the original Street Fighter IV but later dropped.[5] Also revealed was Juri, an all new character. A Korean Tae Kwon Do fighter, Juri works as a spy for Seth's organization, S.I.N., and has a ki-boosting device implanted into her left eye, called the "Feng Shui Engine".[6]

Classic

Echo, does this mean Boyah won't see you for a while as well?

They won't see me for a long time.  giggle;

Thyme

Quote from: Julius on November 04, 2009, 12:49:45 PM

But seriously, you'll come every night telling us what you did on your farm. n_u

Andria

Quote from: Julius on November 04, 2009, 12:49:45 PM

nope cause im a multitasker

like i am playing uncharted 2 online at this moment

Classic

Quote from: Thyme on November 04, 2009, 12:50:35 PM
But seriously, you'll come every night telling us what you did on your farm. n_u

Or so you think.  n_u

Samus Aran

Quote from: Hïro on November 04, 2009, 12:49:02 PM

oh akudood;

well regardless, i got this game for free, it's pretty hard to feel like i was dumb not to wait girl;

Sillbury

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

Cookie

Yeah so seriously, why did I never really play Persona? It always sat there on my shelf...

Thyme

Quote from: Cookie on November 05, 2009, 12:49:05 PM
Yeah so seriously, why did I never really play Persona? It always sat there on my shelf...

I bought Persona 4 in this summer. It's still wrapped. maps;

Go Up