May 07, 2024, 10:59:07 PM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Nyerp

Samus Aran

Quote from: GENOP on October 31, 2009, 04:23:11 PM
WHY THE FUCK NOT

partially because i don't own a ps2

but also because i just don't feel like bothering with the ones for systems i do have, idk

Geno

Quote from: Kaz on October 31, 2009, 04:51:52 PM
partially because i don't own a ps2

but also because i just don't feel like bothering with the ones for systems i do have, idk
oh
well the only good ones are on the ps2 anyway lol
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Nyerp

Geno

Nyerp

Quote from: GENOP on October 31, 2009, 05:05:19 PM
Too bad Roxas is a fucking faggot

actually after playing this game i think he's less of a fucking faggot than sora

Andria

I developed a dislike of clock towers after 358/2 days

Nyerp

Quote from: Echo on October 31, 2009, 05:24:47 PM
I developed a dislike of clock towers after 358/2 days

i wished one of them would fall off of it madood;

Geno

Quote from: Nyerp on October 31, 2009, 05:14:43 PM
actually after playing this game i think he's less of a fucking faggot than sora
That's impossible. Roxas is the ultimate faggot.

Nyerp

Quote from: GENOP on October 31, 2009, 05:28:48 PM
That's impossible. Roxas is the ultimate faggot.

look at this gigantic faggot about to suck some d*** nigga

Andria

Quote from: Nyerp on October 31, 2009, 05:26:20 PM
i wished one of them would fall off of it madood;

or one of the heartless just destroys it so they'd have to not sit there eating ice cream like 358 days in a row  madood;

Geno

Quote from: Nyerp on October 31, 2009, 05:37:14 PM

look at this gigantic faggot about to suck some d*** nigga
Sora expresses his faggot ness openly which takes balls. While roxas is just a faggot.
So Roxas is the bigger faggot

Classic

C.Mongler

Go Up