May 08, 2024, 09:51:39 PM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Classic

Classic

Since I'm waiting for the 11th of November to come I've downloaded The Adventures of Lolo 2 and Wrecking Crew on the Virtual Console.

God damn Lolo 2 is hard.

strongbad

Classic

Quote from: GUOB on October 24, 2009, 03:19:43 AM
What is coming out on the 11th?

idk new harvest moon ive been splooging for since august

Placebo Headwound

I beat Brutal Legend today.

I don't know what the fuck everyone bitching about, I thought the gameplay worked perfectly fine. baddood;

Wrench

Quote from: Julius on October 24, 2009, 05:55:39 AM
idk new harvest moon ive been splooging for since august

I actually want to get that real bad, but I hate paying $50 for a video game. I'm more of a $30 guy.

Classic

Quote from: Wrench on October 24, 2009, 09:31:07 PM
I actually want to get that real bad, but I hate paying $50 for a video game. I'm more of a $30 guy.

It's going to be great. 3 different stories to complete, plus the biggest list of crops, fish, diamonds and gems, bachelors and bacheloretts ever. The largest playing field, as well as riding any four-legged animal.  giggle;

C.Mongler

Quote from: Julius on October 25, 2009, 12:01:15 AM
It's going to be great. 3 different stories to complete, plus the biggest list of crops, fish, diamonds and gems, bachelors and bacheloretts ever. The largest playing field, as well as riding any four-legged animal.  giggle;

Can you marry your farm animals yet  philip;

LCK

i haven't played video games in months

i wanna get call of duty for my pc

good idea yes or no

i already know i like the game

Samus Aran

Quote from: Placebo Headwound on October 24, 2009, 09:30:13 PM
I beat Brutal Legend today.

I don't know what the fuck everyone bitching about, I thought the gameplay worked perfectly fine. baddood;

well, admittedly the combat felt rather uninspired in the demo, though moderately fun

though i've heard the demo does a pretty bad job at highlighting what's good about the game anyway since it doesn't touch on the whole army commanding aspect at all

Sa Da MA

Quote from: Trevor on October 25, 2009, 01:16:34 AM
i haven't played video games in months

i wanna get call of duty for my pc

good idea yes or no

i already know i like the game
Get it since you know you'll like it.  giggle;

Sillbury

JUST BOUGHT EARTH DEFENSE FORCE 2017 AND SOULCALIBUR 4 FOR 360

PLANNINH ON GETTING BORDERLANDS WHEN IT COMES OUT

I LOVE VIDEOGAMES

strongbad

Geno

currently playing Borderlands and Fight Night Round 4
Borderlands is an amazing co op game. I would recommend getting it if you have friends who also have it.
And Fight Night Round 4 is awesome. Better than round 3. It took me awhile to get used to the new control scheme but it works really well.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Andria

I would recommend borderlands even without friends playing it cause it is a damn awesome game

I beat it yesterday and am not on playthrough 2

Go Up