May 07, 2024, 10:17:58 PM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: WILD4WII1 on September 27, 2009, 05:06:32 PM
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
y/n

I played a bit of it, until it crashed, was immersive as fuck. Lovely game. When I get a decent PC, will definitely be a day one purchase.

Nyerp

Quote from: Kefka on September 30, 2009, 01:09:34 PM
I have almost beat it I just got to the part where bowser got out of the safe

...wow, i hope you enjoy rushing through games doodthing;

Sam

I finally beat okami jesus christ, nobody ever told me that game was so long.

Quote from: Hïro on September 10, 2009, 11:21:59 PM
Oh man i forget but I think that's like halfway through maybe?

NO. NO. That was about an eighth of the way through. :|
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Thyme

Um Jammer Lammy from the Playstation Store.

It's cute and the music is fun, but something tells me this game isn't supposed to be played on a HDTV. befuddlement

Classic

Um...next played is Harvest Moon Animal Parade in November.

Until then, I guess I wait.
Any suggestions for Wii/DS?

strongbad

Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords!
I'll give you my old copy if you want it. Great game.

Classic

strongbad

Quote from: Julius! on October 02, 2009, 04:01:09 AM
Oh, no. Don't send me anything.  saddood;
What's it like.

Bejeweled/RPG
It's really fun. There should be a demo of the PC version floating around if you are interested.

Geno

Tyler get a good Nintendo game
AKA Mario and Luigi 3
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Kalahari Inkantation

Last Purchase: Professor Layton and the Curious Village. giggle;

Classic

October 03, 2009, 06:10:32 AM #4405 Last Edit: October 03, 2009, 06:14:46 AM by Julius!
Quote from: GENOP on October 03, 2009, 04:44:42 AM
Tyler get a good Nintendo game
AKA Mario and Luigi 3

I'm not interested.  :( More like I'd play it if someone bought it for me, but I'm good without it.  n_u

Quote from: Ted on October 03, 2009, 04:57:40 AM
Last Purchase: Professor Layton and the Curious Village. giggle;

You won't regret it.

Geno

Quote from: Julius! on October 03, 2009, 06:10:32 AM
I'm not interested.  :( More like I'd play it if someone bought it for me, but I'm good without it.  n_u
gvrsgbrsbh
A good game finally comes out for a Nintendo system and you aren't interested? You confuse me so much.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Classic

Quote from: GENOP on October 03, 2009, 06:32:50 AM
gvrsgbrsbh
A good game finally comes out for a Nintendo system and you aren't interested? You confuse me so much.

I don't like EVERY Nintendo-made game.  giggle;
It would be fine to play, but I'm not going to buy it.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Julius! on October 03, 2009, 06:10:32 AM
You won't regret it.
I'm already over eleven hours in and I've gone through more than sixty puzzles. giggle;

Classic

Quote from: Ted on October 03, 2009, 06:46:29 AM
I'm already over eleven hours in and I've gone through more than sixty puzzles. giggle;

Go for all 120, then get Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box so you can get all 153 solved.  giggle;

Go Up