May 08, 2024, 10:55:04 AM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

Thyme

Quote from: Hïro on September 26, 2009, 06:23:12 PM
You don't seem the type to want Brutal Legend befuddlement

Ha. Silly publishers all releasing their games during the same period. spam;

Fine, maybe it's not as obvious as I thought. It's another game. Released on that same day. hocuspocus;

ME##

Quote from: Thyme on September 26, 2009, 06:25:24 PM
Ha. Silly publishers all releasing their games during the same period. spam;

Fine, maybe it's not as obvious as I thought. It's another game. Released on that same day. hocuspocus;

I think we stumped him. maps;

YPrrrr

ME##

YPrrrr

Quote from: Дави́д on September 26, 2009, 06:42:09 PM

You, sir, are very correct.  baddood;
I want to play it so badly, but won't have access to a PS3 until Christmas saddood;

ME##

Quote from: YPR on September 26, 2009, 06:42:49 PM
I want to play it so badly, but won't have access to a PS3 until Christmas saddood;

saddood;

It should be the wait.  giggle; 

I'm trying to say away from the reviews though, I recall some French magazine giving it a 21/20.  n_u

Thyme

"Ah putain Uncharted c'est trop d'la balle je lui donne vingt-et-un sur vingt c'est trop top." sillydood;

Hiro

Uncharted doesn't really excite me, but maybe I'll try it out when (and if) I get a PS3

YPrrrr

Quote from: Hïro on September 26, 2009, 07:01:18 PM
Uncharted doesn't really excite me, but maybe I'll try it out when (and if) I get a PS3
Why are you skeptical?

ME##

Quote from: Thyme on September 26, 2009, 06:50:21 PM
"Ah putain Uncharted c'est trop d'la balle je lui donne vingt-et-un sur vingt c'est trop top." sillydood;

n_u 

If that were the real quote, I would buy the Greatest Hits Platinum version of it just to see it on the box.
Quote from: Hïro on September 26, 2009, 07:01:18 PM

Impossible !  akudood;

Thyme

Quote from: Дави́д on September 26, 2009, 07:02:52 PM
n_u 

If that were the real quote, I would buy the Greatest Hits Platinum version of it just to see it on the box.

Oh god lol AWESOME

Print one yourself. n_u

ME##

Quote from: YPR on September 26, 2009, 07:02:34 PM
Why are you skeptical?

I think he's only played the demo of the first one.  Truth be told, the demo didn't make a good impression of the game upon me, but I think part of that has to do with it just plopping you in the middle of the game.  I could be wrong about him only playing the demo though, but I'm pretty sure he's mentioned that somewhere before. 
Quote from: Thyme on September 26, 2009, 07:04:08 PM
Oh god lol AWESOME

Print one yourself. n_u

I shall.  baddood;

n_u

Hiro

Quote from: YPR on September 26, 2009, 07:02:34 PM
Why are you skeptical?
Quote from: Дави́д on September 26, 2009, 07:11:27 PM
I think he's only played the demo of the first one.  Truth be told, the demo didn't make a good impression of the game upon me, but I think part of that has to do with it just plopping you in the middle of the game.  I could be wrong about him only playing the demo though, but I'm pretty sure he's mentioned that somewhere before.
That, and I just never found the game to be that appealing to me. I'm sure it's a good game, but not at the top of my list.

Classic

Go Up