May 08, 2024, 08:23:07 AM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on September 19, 2009, 07:03:45 PM
I heard good things, have about 400 points left over from buying Castle Crashers, thinking of getting it.

well it's only 80 points so yeah

Geno

Quote from: Kaz on September 15, 2009, 10:11:24 PM
I MAED A GAM3 W1TH ZOMBIES INIT!!!1 is an absolute masterpiece.
wtf you got xbox live
ADD ME BITCH
Also yes this game is amazing. The music is so awesome
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Commander Fuckass

Dear Geno,
Just because some one has xbox live doesnt mean they would want you on their friend list.

Kthnxbai
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Geno

Quote from: Kefka on September 20, 2009, 02:46:50 PM
Dear Geno,
Just because some one has xbox live doesnt mean they would want you on their friend list.

Kthnxbai
srsly
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Nyerp

I got Bowser's Inside Story last night.

A WINNER IS YOU!!!

JACKPOTTING!!!

Want to save your globin?

doodella;

Samus Aran

Quote from: GENOP on September 20, 2009, 02:22:53 PM
wtf you got xbox live
ADD ME BITCH
Also yes this game is amazing. The music is so awesome

i'm only going to have it until the free trial runs out lol

at least, if we're talking about gold accounts

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Kaz on September 21, 2009, 07:54:59 PM
i'm only going to have it until the free trial runs out lol

at least, if we're talking about gold accounts

You can be online and add people without Gold, you just can't play onlien with other people or take advantage of the party system.

If you are just running through Obivion, you need not worry about having Gold status.

strongbad

Trials HD is so addicting but i suck at it so much :(
I was in a part with three of my real life friends whom I convinced to get the game and they were all racing for highscores on this track that my friend made, constantly one-upping eachother, and I couldn't even get past the first part of the track lol

But seriously the game is fun as hell and the leaderboards are fucking amazing. This is by far the best leaderboard system ever, and the first time that I actually give a shit (you say that you won't but you will)

Tomboh

Nate

Dissidia Final Fantasy.

Its seriously amazing and I can't stop playing it.

Placebo Headwound

Commander Fuckass

So if i get a PS3 controller sometime soon ill be playing it again
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

strongbad

Quote from: GUOB on September 22, 2009, 07:01:49 AM
Trials HD is so addicting but i suck at it so much :(
I was in a part with three of my real life friends whom I convinced to get the game and they were all racing for highscores on this track that my friend made, constantly one-upping eachother, and I couldn't even get past the first part of the track lol

But seriously the game is fun as hell and the leaderboards are fucking amazing. This is by far the best leaderboard system ever, and the first time that I actually give a shit (you say that you won't but you will)

everybody go buy this game
seriously it is so damn fun
xbla goty for sure

StarPilot

Quote from: GUOB on September 23, 2009, 07:26:39 PM
everybody go buy this game
seriously it is so damn fun
xbla goty for sure
No thanks, I've got Defense Grid because I suck at those kinds of games. That, and I still have Excitebike64 and its endless desert mode. scarecrowdood;

strongbad

Quote from: StarPilot on September 23, 2009, 07:31:16 PM
No thanks, I've got Defense Grid because I suck at those kinds of games. That, and I still have Excitebike64 and its endless desert mode. scarecrowdood;

Try the demo. Seriously the leaderboards are so well implemented in the general gameplay it is awesome. This is the only racing game (besides figure 8 circuit on mkds) where i actually go back on tracks for better times.

Go Up