May 09, 2024, 10:16:15 PM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nyerp

Claquesous

Got Muramasa today. It looks even more beautiful in person. And I thought it was going to completely linear, exactly like a line, but instead, there is some minor exploration. And because of the graphics, it's very enjoyable to explore. Combat is cool too.

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Nyerp

Nyerp

I beat Batman: Arkham Asylum today. The ending was kind of lame, but the game overall was fantastic.

StarPilot

Been playing Defense Grid on XBLA. Yes it's a tower defense game, but the towers are well balanced, the enemies are varied, and there's even raspberries an AI companion with a charming British accent, who both gives advice, and somewhat narrates the story. There's 20 maps (and 4 bonus maps) that all have at least 2 modes of play, with some having up to 7 challenges, though it averages around 4 per map.

I would encourage those who like strategy games to give the trail a whirl, as it's a fairly robust trial with the first 4 maps, and one of the mid-story maps available to play.

There's a PC version as well that's been out since December, but for some reason it costs more and has less content. huhdoodame;

KonohaShinobi

Next purchase: probably Halo 3: ODST next weekend, if the people I know that are saying they are getting it ARE getting it, otherwise, I might wait a month when the price drops $10.

Also, I noticed that Bioshock 2, Bayonetta and Red Dead Redemption are being released within the same week. What kind of shit is that?!

Commander Fuckass

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Kefka on September 13, 2009, 01:33:20 PM
2 out of those 3 games are going to be shit

Bayonetta and Bioshock 2 will be awesome. Red Dead Redemption will be hit-or-miss. Haven't seen too much gameplay but from the looks of it, it should be at least a rental.

Title

Quote from: Nyerp on September 13, 2009, 11:28:17 AM
I beat Batman: Arkham Asylum today. The ending was kind of lame, but the game overall was fantastic.
It was great for the first 6 hours or so but it started to turn into somewhat of a grind so I cant really bring myself to beat it

Commander Fuckass

Nyerp

Quote from: Title on September 13, 2009, 03:55:01 PM
It was great for the first 6 hours or so but it started to turn into somewhat of a grind so I cant really bring myself to beat it

what do u mean

wear r yu

Classic

I beat Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box.

[spoiler=ENDING AND ETC...]Alright, so the entire town was just a hallucination created by the rich gas deposits...The box was crafted from minerals that contained the gas. The gas caused Dr. Shrader to go into a deep coma.
It's still sad how Anton and Sophia had to part to protect Katia's mother from death. The entire town of Folsense was just a hallucination. How terribly sad that the rich city was just a dump after all. And it was also sad Sophia never got to see Anton again. Katia had to deliver the Elysian Box to Anton with her farewell letter as she died.  saddood;

In the end, it's all gone but the box's terrible reputation had a secret meaning of everlasting love.  giggle;[/spoiler]

I look forward to Professor Layton and the Last Time Travel.

Samus Aran

Placebo Headwound

Go Up