May 03, 2024, 09:11:12 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by reeper, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

Sam

my order came in yesterday for no more heroes, FFXII and FFX-2, I need to go pick it up. I was hoping to beat Okami before it got here, but I'm nowhere close.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Title

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ME##

Quote from: GENOP on September 12, 2009, 10:24:49 AM
Is there anybody who doesn't?

From reading Kotaku's comments, all I see are people who complain about it and hope XIII is better.  Though, I enjoyed it. 

Nate

Geno

Quote from: Дави́д on September 12, 2009, 11:06:07 AM
From reading Kotaku's comments, all I see are people who complain about it and hope XIII is better.  Though, I enjoyed it. 
Fuck kotaku I thought XII was one of the best in the series
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

Quote from: GENOP on September 12, 2009, 11:34:22 AM
Fuck kotaku I thought XII was one of the best in the series

i'm pretty sure you're insane for thinking that

i haven't played enough of XII to make a judgement on the whole game, but i can definitely say i'm not real fond of the battle system, though it's not as terrible as some people make it out to be

Commander Fuckass

Geno

Quote from: Kaz on September 12, 2009, 12:09:33 PM
i'm pretty sure you're insane for thinking that

i haven't played enough of XII to make a judgement on the whole game, but i can definitely say i'm not real fond of the battle system, though it's not as terrible as some people make it out to be
How far have you gotten? The game does start off a little slow but my god it gets to be so fucking awesome.

Title

Turn based RPGs make me want to kill myself they're so god damn boring

StarPilot

Quote from: Title on September 12, 2009, 02:58:29 PM
Turn based RPGs make me want to kill myself they're so god damn boring
Well I know in FFII you could attack your allies. Good way to grind up stamina, HP, and weapons skills. n_u

Commander Fuckass

FFXII isnt like a turn based RPG, kinda a mix between real time and turn based.

Thats why I love FFXII so much ^_^

Geno

Quote from: Kefka on September 12, 2009, 03:24:58 PM
FFXII isnt like a turn based RPG, kinda a mix between real time and turn based.

Thats why I love FFXII so much ^_^
Well it's not really turned based. It's pretty much "o gotta wait 4 bar 2 fill up b4 i attack olo"

Go Up