May 08, 2024, 03:11:36 AM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

rdl

my next purchase will probably be either super mario galaxy 2 or pokemon soul silver lol

i dont understand how you guys can like video games so much

StarPilot

Quote from: RDX on September 10, 2009, 10:16:23 PM
my next purchase will probably be either super mario galaxy 2 or pokemon soul silver lol

i dont understand how you guys can like video games so much
I don't understand how people can like movies so much, they're always predictable and you just sit there watching it. See I can do that too.

rdl

Quote from: StarPilot on September 10, 2009, 10:34:00 PM
I don't understand how people can like movies so much, they're always predictable and you just sit there watching it. See I can do that too.
yeah but video games have a social stigma around them. and they cost about 10x more than a movie ticket. and movie outings generally are done for the sake of hanging out with friends/girlfriends when you dont have the time to go wander somewhere or plan out an event.

so hah akudood;

StarPilot

Quote from: RDX on September 10, 2009, 10:42:57 PM
yeah but video games have a social stigma around them. and they cost about 10x more than a movie ticket. and movie outings generally are done for the sake of hanging out with friends/girlfriends when you dont have the time to go wander somewhere or plan out an event.

so hah akudood;
Movies only last about 2 hours but most games people end up playing for much longer, usually at least 10. Then there's the obligatory snackage one must have for a movie which automatically doubles the cost of admission ($3.50 for a cola are you fucking kidding me?). Some games also happen to be good for a social experience such as DDR or LBP, not to mention that you have the ability to play with friends online with this generation of gaming, as well as split screen that some games offer.

so hah to you my good sir.

Also, we need a doodthing with a monocle and top hat. baddood;

Sam

1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Hiro

Oh man i forget but I think that's like halfway through maybe?

strongbad

Thyme

Nyerp

strongbad

Quote from: Thyme on September 11, 2009, 07:58:39 AM
Fuck you. :(

How is it? giggle;

Everything that I had hoped for. The controls are annoying at times, but other than that it is awesome. I can't wait for my preorder to arrive so I can get my rooster hat giggle;

Also level sharing is friend codes only akudood;

Thyme

strongbad

Quote from: Thyme on September 11, 2009, 04:39:20 PM
I had forgotten about those. maps;

Yeah it's really not a big deal considering that there's 200+ levels, and advanced mode (complete a level 3 times in a row using different words each time), you won't be looking for more replayability. Plus the fucking title screen is fun enough to spend days on just messing with random objects.

DS Goty.

Nyerp

C.Mongler

Quote from: GUOB on September 11, 2009, 04:40:47 PM
Yeah it's really not a big deal considering that there's 200+ levels, and advanced mode (complete a level 3 times in a row using different words each time), you won't be looking for more replayability. Plus the fucking title screen is fun enough to spend days on just messing with random objects.

DS Goty.

Its fun and all but I find myself using the same UFO + Rope combo for like every level. That and the controls are kind of shit honestly.

Go Up