May 06, 2024, 12:22:00 AM

1,531,621 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

Just played Scribblenauts at PAX and chatted with one of the developers (she was cute).

I am so pumped.

Classic

Thyme

Classic

Wrench

Geno

Quote from: GUOB on September 05, 2009, 06:15:40 PM
Just played Scribblenauts at PAX and chatted with one of the developers (she was cute).

I am so pumped.
what the fuck fuck you
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

Quote from: GENOP on September 05, 2009, 09:23:17 PM
what the fuck fuck you

yeah but im bored now since one of my friends is at the concert and the other is at a tourny so im just chillin on a beanbag chair on my laptop about to join a mkds tourny

also wtf the mkds tourny is no snaking allowed how am i supposed to play

Placebo Headwound

Thyme

Classic

Playing Harvest Moon: Magical Melody Wii Edition.

It's a Gamestop exclusive.

It's weird. The game is the European version because by the time it would have gotten there, the Wii would have already been a year and a half years old. The translation is also different than the American GCN version. I have to read more carefully because everyone talks so fucking weird. :'(

KonohaShinobi

Last Purchase: Gears of War 2: GOTY Edition and 1600 MS Points

What game(s) should I download? I was thinking of getting Lost and Damned, but isn't that coming out later with Ballad of Gay Tony as a stand-alone game? Then, I was thinking of getting Castle Crashers, but then I'd only have 400 MS points left and I would end up spending it on the Necromancer DLC and maybe a premium theme or something stupid like that.

Placebo Headwound

I think I'm gonna pick up The Beatles game on Wednesday. giggle;

Hiro

Wrench

Got Animal Crossing City Folk

MY TOWN HAS 2 RIVERS AND I GOT MY HOUSE ON THE ISLAND, RIGHT BY THE OCEAN. FUCK YEAH TITTIES

Nyerp

Quote from: Thyme on September 06, 2009, 10:03:19 AM
Recently Purchased: Rhythm Heaven.

thumbup;

ok now get the other stuff i told you :|

also i got arkam asylum friday [glow=red,2,300]thumbup;[/glow]

Go Up