May 01, 2024, 01:28:02 PM

1,531,648 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by reeper, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

September 05, 2009, 01:54:06 PM #4200 Last Edit: September 05, 2009, 01:57:07 PM by Дави́д
Just finished: Resistance: Fall of Man.  lol launch games  n_u

Thyme

Quote from: Дави́д on September 05, 2009, 01:54:06 PM
lol launch games  n_u

lol yeah n_u

I heard it's a pretty run-of-the-mill, bland shooter. The sequel, on the other hand, I've heard better things about. befuddlement

ME##

Quote from: Thyme on September 05, 2009, 01:59:56 PM
lol yeah n_u

I heard it's a pretty run-of-the-mill, bland shooter. The sequel, on the other hand, I've heard better things about. befuddlement

Yes.   n_u

I'm surprised the second one isn't a greatest hits title yet. befuddlement

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Thyme

Quote from: Дави́д on September 05, 2009, 02:05:52 PM
I'm surprised the second one isn't a greatest hits title yet. befuddlement

Doesn't it take a certain amount of time?

Commander Fuckass

3 months and a certain amount of money. Im pretty sure itll be one soon

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ME##

Quote from: Kefka on September 05, 2009, 02:26:07 PM
3 months and a certain amount of money. Im pretty sure itll be one soon

Wrong.

QuoteA PlayStation 3 game must be on the market for 10 months and sell at least 500,000 copies to meet the Greatest Hits criteria

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Commander Fuckass

Thyme

Hey, David. According to that, do you know when it should have gotten Greatest Hit?

Yesterday. n_u

but i know it doesn't work that way they prefer to wait until they have a good group of games to make them all greatest hits at the same time

Can't wait for InFamous to become one. hocuspocus;

ME##

Quote from: Thyme on September 05, 2009, 02:37:06 PM
Hey, David. According to that, do you know when it should have gotten Greatest Hit?

Yesterday. n_u

but i know it doesn't work that way they prefer to wait until they have a good group of games to make them all greatest hits at the same time

Can't wait for InFamous to become one. hocuspocus;

Oops, I thought it came out in October.  n_u 

And now that you mention it, it'll probably be a while before it does become one.  befuddlement

Nyerp

Quote from: Thyme on September 05, 2009, 11:32:46 AM
Recently purchased: Nintendo DS Lite, Professor Layton & The Curious Village.

[move]hocuspocus;[/move]

ds lites can play gba games right?

Nyerp

Go Up