May 09, 2024, 06:45:15 PM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

StarPilot

Started playing Fable 2 today (a GOTY edition with the DLC was announced btw). Primarily focusing on Skill since I prefer ranged combat. Haven't really tried the Turret or Clockwork type weapons yet though, guess I'll see how they work soon.

Cookie

I bought Fallout at goodwill for $2. I can;t believe it runs fine with Vista 64 bit.

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Commander Fuckass

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: NautSyd on August 29, 2009, 01:08:36 PM
I thought arkham asylum was only for the ps3.
No.

The ability to play as the Joker is only for the PS3, tho.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: Placebo Headwound on August 29, 2009, 01:15:18 PM
No.

The ability to play as the Joker is only for the PS3, tho.
OHHHHH...

well maybe you can download him later, like you could Vader onto SC4.

Placebo Headwound

I've been playing Devil Summoner on the PS2.

For a Megaten game, it's kinda short. I'm about 15 hours in and on episode 8 out of 12 episodes. :(`

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Commander Fuckass

Might be getting Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood

Classic

Just beat Little King's Story.
Great game. Did not expect the ending though.

Currently playing Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box and Harvest Moon: Magical Melody Wii Edition.

StarPilot

Finished the main story in Fable 2. I was expecting some sort of boss fight at the end or something. The action was just starting to pick up again and then you slam into the end of the main story like a brick wall. myface;

I also love how 'The Thief' was talking about he's the best shot ever when he was hardly doing any damage and I was taking out enemies left and right with my flintlock rifle.

ME##

I just beat Grand Theft Auto IV, I believe. AWESOME

What should I play next y/n

KonohaShinobi

Go Up