May 08, 2024, 06:16:30 PM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Classic

Quote from: GUOB on August 23, 2009, 04:21:39 PM
You're not getting scribblenauts :(

It's a great idea, but I'm not fully interested. :[
Soon, alright?

Professor Layton comes first.  cjlubdoods;

Linkjge

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: King Shishkebaboo on August 23, 2009, 03:11:45 PM
Tuesday: Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box
Wednesday: Harvest Moon: Magical Melody Special Edition
October 21st: Harvest Moon: Animal Parade

OH MY GOD, THEY ARE RE-RELEASING MAGICAL MELODY FOR WII?! HOW DID I MISS THIS?!

And what is Animal Parade, new Wii game or DS?

Last beaten: Professor Layton and the Curious Village
I made a personal goal to beat that game before Diabolical Box was released, was tough as hell, those Tower puzzles. I used up almost all of my Hint coins and still was stumped on "Get The Princess Out". Beautiful animation sequences and I totally saw the ending coming [spoiler]The Golden Apple was the Baron's daughter, everyone in town is a robot. Don Paulo was chelmey? The fuck?[/spoiler] But yeah, the story did enough to get me into solving the puzzles, which were really good except for the bullshit ones where the riddle is a pun or where the answer is 1 or 0 (I spend like 12 hours trying to figure it out, then I re-read the riddle and I nearly break my DS in half when I find that small word that indicates it's only ONE whatever.) Like that Germ in a jar puzzle, 59 minutes, fuck you Layton, fuck you.

Can't wait to play Diabolical Box.

Classic

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on August 24, 2009, 05:57:57 PM
OH MY GOD, THEY ARE RE-RELEASING MAGICAL MELODY FOR WII?! HOW DID I MISS THIS?!

And what is Animal Parade, new Wii game or DS?

Last beaten: Professor Layton and the Curious Village
I made a personal goal to beat that game before Diabolical Box was released, was tough as hell, those Tower puzzles. I used up almost all of my Hint coins and still was stumped on "Get The Princess Out". Beautiful animation sequences and I totally saw the ending coming [spoiler]The Golden Apple was the Baron's daughter, everyone in town is a robot. Don Paulo was chelmey? The fuck?[/spoiler] But yeah, the story did enough to get me into solving the puzzles, which were really good except for the bullshit ones where the riddle is a pun or where the answer is 1 or 0 (I spend like 12 hours trying to figure it out, then I re-read the riddle and I nearly break my DS in half when I find that small word that indicates it's only ONE whatever.) Like that Germ in a jar puzzle, 59 minutes, fuck you Layton, fuck you.

Can't wait to play Diabolical Box.

Yes, it's released a Gamestop exclusive Wednesday.
Animal Parade is a Wii title.
And the germ jar puzzle was easy.  baddood;

NOA_Haunted

Bought Batman: Arkham Asylum today, haven't played it, for the PS3.

Classic

20 minutes into Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box.

I love it.  cjlubdoods;

wawi

V

bought batman arkham asylum yesterday for 360.

i can't put it down

last beaten is cod modern warfare

Geno

Quote from: V on August 26, 2009, 07:50:26 PM
bought batman arkham asylum yesterday for 360.

i can't put it down

last beaten is cod modern warfare
thief add me bitch
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

StarPilot

Quote from: Placebo Headwound on August 26, 2009, 10:58:05 PM
wat
And then Geno realized that he was talking to V and not Thief.

Also, Peggle Nights has been announced for XBLA as an update/DLC for the original Peggle. The stuff's like crack man. You start playing and you just can't stop until you pass out in your chair. Then of course you end up dreaming about playing Peggle until you wake up so you can return to playing Peggle.

Geno

geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Geno

Quote from: StarPilot on August 26, 2009, 11:02:14 PM

Also, Peggle Nights has been announced for XBLA as an update/DLC for the original Peggle. The stuff's like crack man. You start playing and you just can't stop until you pass out in your chair. Then of course you end up dreaming about playing Peggle until you wake up so you can return to playing Peggle.
Yeah It's not THAT addicting but it's pretty damn fun

strongbad

Quote from: StarPilot on August 26, 2009, 11:02:14 PM

I beat every level on my DS when it came out. So addicting.

Go Up