May 12, 2024, 03:01:56 AM

1,531,625 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

ATTENTION EVERYONE: I NOW OWN 102 XBOX 360 GAMES. I HAVE A BIGGER XBOX COCK THAN ALL OF YOU. THANK YOU, GOOD NIGHT.

strongbad

Quote from: C Mongler on August 17, 2009, 05:16:29 AM
ATTENTION EVERYONE: I NOW OWN 102 XBOX 360 GAMES. I HAVE A BIGGER XBOX COCK THAN ALL OF YOU. THANK YOU, GOOD NIGHT.

wrong thread

Nyerp

Quote from: C Mongler on August 17, 2009, 05:16:29 AM

i'm sorry

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Placebo Headwound

August 18, 2009, 06:14:02 AM #4144 Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 09:01:32 AM by Placebo Headwound
I'm in the last dungeon for Persona 4. I can probably have it done by the end of the day or tomorrow. hocuspocus;

Also, I might pick up Devil Survivor on the DS today.

EDIT: Beat Persona 4. Last boss was hard. If you made one little fuck up, it was pretty much game over. ;_;

KonohaShinobi

Devil Survivor is awesome but requires a ton of grinding. Seriously, the 5th story mission, enemies just destroy you at level 4, even with tough demons.

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on August 19, 2009, 09:12:19 PM
Devil Survivor is awesome but requires a ton of grinding. Seriously, the 5th story mission, enemies just destroy you at level 4, even with tough demons.
I grinded the fuck out of my party in Persona 3 (including every member). I can take grinding. wariodood;

Samus Aran

I've been playing Resident Evil: Code Veronica today. Dreamcast original version. Is it just me or is this RE way harder than the previous ones? Fucking zombies re-spawn after you leave an area, what kind of bullshit is that? It makes it pointless to fight half of them and you have to run away all the time. Also, less typewriters, it seems.

6M69I69B9

'The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past' and 'Super Mario RPG' for the Virtual Console.

Haven't played this since I was a 6 year old because some fucker stole my game. A decade has passed, and now I can finally play this game.  I'm on the 7th crystal and it seems like a really tough dungeon to go through.

I bought SMRPG because the one for my SNES is so sensitive, that one bump can immediately call for all of my data to be erased, even the copies.  Also, I'm missing a cord for my SNES to work, anyway.  
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Thyme

You know what? I might actually cave in for Scribblenauts. befuddlement

Apparently, in the course of my studies I won't have to buy any books at all, which saves me something like 600$+. spam;

KonohaShinobi

Next purchase: BATMAN MOTHERFUCKING ARKHAM ASYLUM. FUCK. YES!
God, I cannot wait for this game to release.

StarPilot

It's fun walking up to a guy with a minigun and smashing his face in with a haymaker. <3 Shadow Complex's Fusion Helmet

strongbad

Next purchase: Scribblenauts
First game that I've preordered in so long. i can't wait for that hat.

Classic

Tuesday: Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box
Wednesday: Harvest Moon: Magical Melody Special Edition
October 21st: Harvest Moon: Animal Parade
2010: Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles

strongbad

Quote from: King Shishkebaboo on August 23, 2009, 03:11:45 PM
Tuesday: Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box
Wednesday: Harvest Moon: Magical Melody Special Edition
October 21st: Harvest Moon: Animal Parade
2010: Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles

You're not getting scribblenauts :(