May 03, 2024, 11:48:55 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by reeper, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

KonohaShinobi

So today, I decided to beat Dead Space. I played on medium and the final boss was piss easy. Run to the left, then right and shoot the yellow spots.

The came the ending scene, Isacc played Nicole's video again. The volume was low so I turned it up. The tape ends and I see something in the corner of the screen, then AAAAAAAAAH FUUUUCK, [spoiler]DEAD NICOLE[/spoiler]!!! I lept at least ten feet in the air and pissed my pants!

Overall, amazing game. A++, planning on playing again!

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on August 09, 2009, 04:37:02 PM
So today, I decided to beat Dead Space. I played on medium and the final boss was piss easy. Run to the left, then right and shoot the yellow spots.

The came the ending scene, Isacc played Nicole's video again. The volume was low so I turned it up. The tape ends and I see something in the corner of the screen, then AAAAAAAAAH FUUUUCK, [spoiler]DEAD NICOLE[/spoiler]!!! I lept at least ten feet in the air and pissed my pants!

Overall, amazing game. A++, planning on playing again!
Wow, you're scared pretty easily if you jumped at that. n_u

Also I just feel like mentioning that I 1000/1000'd Dead Space.

Oh

Each letter at the beginning of the chapters spell out the end.  baddood;

Geno

Quote from: Tc on August 09, 2009, 11:43:14 AM
Last Beaten: Grand Theft Auto IV. I actually beat it a while ago, I just forgot to post about it. n_u
What's left to do after completing it? It still says I'm only about 65% finished. befuddlement
Collect birds, Get all stunt jumps, do the side missions, get rep.
Yeah 100% will be a bitch
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

KonohaShinobi

Holy shit, just played the MvC2 demo.

Totally buying that this weekend

StarPilot

In other news, TF2 is getting more hats. VDood; scarecrowdood; snakedood;

Granted, this is only day 1 of the update reveal, but still, hats? As if the PC players didn't have enough to bitch about and the 360 players didn't have enough reason to say "What about us?" akudood;

reeper

Quote from: StarPilot on August 11, 2009, 05:49:56 PM
In other news, TF2 is getting more hats. VDood; scarecrowdood; snakedood;

Granted, this is only day 1 of the update reveal, but still, hats? As if the PC players didn't have enough to bitch about and the 360 players didn't have enough reason to say "What about us?" akudood;
hats are awesome and people are idiots for buying the 360 version

StarPilot

Quote from: reefer on August 11, 2009, 06:16:55 PM
hats are awesome and people are idiots for buying the 360 version
Oh, so I'm an idiot then? baddood; I have my reasons to get a MacBook such as reliability and portability, not computing power or compatability. I know that most programs are made for Windows and not Mac, and the Mac versions typically cost more to purchase (no I don't pirate). Then there's the fact that I initially got my 360 to play Gears of War after trying it with a friend. I also like games that you can't get on other platforms like Ace Combat 6, The Dishwasher, and Splosion Man. I have made a number of friends that also play games with (or against) me. And to top it all off, the leftover RROD coffins make great hiding places for my cat.

reeper

Quote from: StarPilot on August 11, 2009, 07:09:45 PM
Oh, so I'm an idiot then? baddood; I have my reasons to get a MacBook such as reliability and portability, not computing power or compatability. I know that most programs are made for Windows and not Mac, and the Mac versions typically cost more to purchase (no I don't pirate). Then there's the fact that I initially got my 360 to play Gears of War after trying it with a friend. I also like games that you can't get on other platforms like Ace Combat 6, The Dishwasher, and Splosion Man. I have made a number of friends that also play games with (or against) me. And to top it all off, the leftover RROD coffins make great hiding places for my cat.
Depending on the MacBook I bet it could probably run it. It doesn't require much.

StarPilot

Quote from: reefer on August 12, 2009, 02:03:16 AM
Depending on the MacBook I bet it could probably run it. It doesn't require much.
I'm sure it can run it, since it does meet minimum specs, but let's see you have any level of accuracy with a trackpad. baddood; No I can't really use a mouse as I lack the desk space to use one.

StarPilot

Oh

Quote from: StarPilot on August 12, 2009, 08:19:26 AM
No kidding.

brb going spy then looking for enemy pyro
That is for babies, real men do chain stabs on 2 or more pyros.  giggle;

StarPilot

Quote from: Rachel on August 12, 2009, 08:21:51 AM
That is for babies, real men do chain stabs on 2 or more pyros.  giggle;

No, I mean undiguised, uncloaked, and everything. akudood;

Also, I think you missed the ninja edit mentioning crabspies.

Bolivian Army

Donate now to the Guff Is Great foundation. baddood;

Go Up