May 08, 2024, 03:20:59 PM

1,531,623 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

bought kingdom hearts. figured i should actually beat it sometime, and i figure the few weeks before i go to college would be a good time. restarted my save D:

The artist formally known

Quote from: GOB on August 02, 2009, 11:26:19 PM
Currently playing Gradius 3 and EVO: Search For Eden both on the SNES emulator on my DS.

EVO is amazing. I can't beat the damn shark boss, even though my fishie has all the best upgrades.
If you think that shark boss is hard you will never ever ever ever ever beat the game. It only gets harder.

strongbad

Quote from: reefer on August 05, 2009, 09:31:55 PM
If you think that shark boss is hard you will never ever ever ever ever beat the game. It only gets harder.

I suck at videogames ;-;

Chōshū

I haven't been playing many videogames as of late.

I'm playing Super Mario Galaxy and Pokemon Platinum right now.

Hiro

I'm playing Rock Band 2, Advance Wars Dual Strike, and Persona 4.  hocuspocus;

Hopefully my next purchase will be Scribblenauts.

StarPilot

August 07, 2009, 08:03:02 AM #4100 Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 09:24:00 AM by StarPilot
Currently downloading the demo for Batman: Arkham Asylum. STAND BACK FOOL! I'VE GOT A BOMB!

...oh right, hehehehe.

I'm pretty impressed by the stealth mechanics they put into the game. I also like that you can hand one of the henchmen from a gargoyle to put the others in the room into a panic then silently take out the rest causing them to lose their composure.

Oh

Quote from: StarPilot on August 07, 2009, 08:03:02 AM
Currently downloading the demo for Batman: Arkham Asylum. STAND BACK FOOL! I'VE GOT A BOMB!

...oh right, hehehehe.

I'm pretty impressed by the stealth mechanics they put into the game. I also like that you can hand one of the henchmen from a gargoyle to put the others in the room into a panic then silently take out the rest causing them to lose their composure.
If there is no Shark repellent I will be pissed.  baddood;

Chōshū

I think I'm going to buy Fat Princess on the PSN store within the next couple of days.  It looks quite fun.

I'd also like to buy the new Wii Sports game that just came out  hocuspocus;

Samus Aran

I've been playing pretty much nothing but Jet Grind Radio lately, save for short sessions of The World Ends With You.

Chōshū

I beat Uncharted: Drake's Fortune today.  I've had it for quite some time, but since I didn't have enough time to play many games, I left it unbeaten.  But I finished it off today and I thought it was really good.  The story was kinda generic, but the graphics, presentation, and gameplay were top notch in my book.

Now I have to finally beat MGS4.  It was the game I bought my PS3 for and I haven't even played it yet (wanted to save it for last).

But idk if I want to jump straight to that or beat Ninja Gaiden Sigma  baddood;

Geno

Quote from: Ch...sh...« on August 08, 2009, 12:49:07 AM
I beat Uncharted: Drake's Fortune today.  I've had it for quite some time, but since I didn't have enough time to play many games, I left it unbeaten.  But I finished it off today and I thought it was really good.  The story was kinda generic, but the graphics, presentation, and gameplay were top notch in my book.

Now I have to finally beat MGS4.  It was the game I bought my PS3 for and I haven't even played it yet (wanted to save it for last).

But idk if I want to jump straight to that or beat Ninja Gaiden Sigma  baddood;
Go straight into it.
Amazing game.
But prepare for 10 minutes cutscenes every 5 minutes
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Geno on August 08, 2009, 01:17:09 AM
Go straight into it.
Amazing game.
But prepare for 10 minutes cutscenes every 5 minutes
and 2 hour cut scenes after every chapter.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Andria

They are long but most of the time pretty entertaining and its one hell of a story.

I got Fat Princess this evening even though I didn't really wanna spend more money. The only is pretty awesome and crazy.

Kalahari Inkantation

Last Beaten: Grand Theft Auto IV. I actually beat it a while ago, I just forgot to post about it. n_u
What's left to do after completing it? It still says I'm only about 65% finished. befuddlement

Last Purchased: The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker. FINALLY IT'S BEEN LIKE 15 MONTHS SINCE I'VE PLAYED THIS n_u
Currently Playing: The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker. giggle;

Go Up