May 08, 2024, 12:52:26 PM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Commander Fuckass

Spoilers! It sucks

Also Ive been playing a mixture of WaW and Modern Warfare, might try and prestige on modern warfare
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Classic

Juni

Knight's into nightmare I think it's called, this game is fucking confusing. Story is all over the place.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Nyerp

Nyerp

I just beat Spyro 2. Fun game. :D

[spoiler]FUCK YOU I'M NOT COLLECTING NINE MORE DAMN ORBS TO GET INTO DRAGON SHORES[/spoiler]

strongbad

Quote from: Orochi on August 02, 2009, 12:37:27 PM
I just beat Spyro 2. Fun game. :D

[spoiler]FUCK YOU I'M NOT COLLECTING NINE MORE DAMN ORBS TO GET INTO DRAGON SHORES[/spoiler]

Lazy asshole

Nyerp

StarPilot

Recently got the All Fronts DLC for Gears 2. Been having a lot of fun, but still getting the occasional WTF moments that made me stop playing back when the 2nd title update was released. Annex/KotH sucks on Sanctuary because there's a possible objective right next to the spawn points, and the 3-5 second invulnerability for newly spawned players makes defending them for more than 10 seconds impossible.

Travis

Quote from: StarPilot on August 02, 2009, 05:48:08 PM
Recently got the All Fronts DLC for Gears 2. Been having a lot of fun, but still getting the occasional WTF moments that made me stop playing back when the 2nd title update was released. Annex/KotH sucks on Sanctuary because there's a possible objective right next to the spawn points, and the 3-5 second invulnerability for newly spawned players makes defending them for more than 10 seconds impossible.
you wasted your money on a broken game

Andria

I got Battlefield 1943 last and I have been playing it off and on when I get bored. Then next I plan on buying MW2 just cause I know a lot of people who play online with it and thats always a fun experience.

StarPilot

Quote from: Trav on August 02, 2009, 07:48:04 PM
you wasted your money on a broken game
Gears 1 was the reason I got a 360 in the first place, and I also find Gears 2 very fun. It's just the glitches (which there seem to be few of now) and the corpse-humping asshats I don't really like.

strongbad

Currently playing Gradius 3 and EVO: Search For Eden both on the SNES emulator on my DS.

EVO is amazing. I can't beat the damn shark boss, even though my fishie has all the best upgrades.

Zach

I don't think I posted this, but I bought Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, Advance Wars: Dual Strike, and Final Fantasy Tactics A2 a couple of weeks ago. I'm playing AW and FFTA2 at a leisurely pace, and I just beat Fire Emblem today (I would have done it days ago but I took a break).

Hiro

AW is the shit. I've been addicted to it lately. When you do well you feel like god, but when you get your ass beat, it really hurts.

Go Up