May 08, 2024, 05:53:08 AM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

Uh I have Justice For All and It's decent but Meteos is much better

Commander Fuckass

And i remember hiro has shitty taste in almost everything
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Hiro

Samus Aran

Quote from: Kefka on July 27, 2009, 12:23:24 AM
And i remember hiro has shitty taste in almost everything

wow man you're such a tough guy i wonder if hiro can get up from that oh man

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Petro

So if we include recently pirated, I'm playing Beyond Good and Evil.

It's pretty good so far.  happydood;

StarPilot

Finished Splosion Man today, or at least the single player portion of it. The final boss fight is hysterical, as is when you finally beat it. Splosion Man has a personality like Freakazoid with a body made of explosive energy. Solid platformer that reminds me of the bygone days of Sonic's 16-bit life. I recommend anyone who likes blowing things up, donuts, and fast paced platforming to give it a try.

Nyerp

i stopped playing harmony of dissonance today because it's terrible

StarPilot

Oh yeah, I've been playing Battlefield 1943 a ton too. Mostly play Scout for defending bases and picking off idiots who stand still asking for a bullet in the skull. Play a little Infantry too, gotta love hitting an enemy tank in the back of the chassis with an armor-piercing rocket and watching it go up in flames. Been having sound issues with it though, like machine guns not having sound, or radio chatter cutting off. I've redownloaded it though, so I hope that fixes it.

strongbad

Quote from: StarPilot on July 28, 2009, 10:48:22 PM
Oh yeah, I've been playing Battlefield 1943 a ton too. Mostly play Scout for defending bases and picking off idiots who stand still asking for a bullet in the skull. Play a little Infantry too, gotta love hitting an enemy tank in the back of the chassis with an armor-piercing rocket and watching it go up in flames. Been having sound issues with it though, like machine guns not having sound, or radio chatter cutting off. I've redownloaded it though, so I hope that fixes it.

If my XBL didn't like to disconnect every 20 minutes I would buy that game in a heartbeat. I played Battlefield 2: Modern Combat online on my PS2 religiously in middle school. I would love to get back into that.

NOA_Haunted

I bought Wii Sports Resort today, and I absolutely love it! I played it for 4 hours straight!  giggle;
[spoiler]My right hand and arm hurt, I bet i'll be sore in the morn'![/spoiler]

Thyme

Recently purchased: Pixeljunk Monsters.

I'm such a whore. >.<

Placebo Headwound

I'm still addicted to Persona 4. Currently grinding in the third dungeon, waiting for the fourth one to pop up.

NOA_Haunted

I'm going to buy a iTunes card tomorrow, then buy RE4 Mobile Edition.

Go Up