May 08, 2024, 12:05:06 PM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Thyme

Quote from: Canard Diapason Funambule on July 11, 2009, 11:47:03 AM
I have a strange urge to find money/get a job/idk to buy a DSi just to see what all the hoopla about DQIX is.  akudood;

It's a DQ game, that's what. baddood;

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Canard Diapason Funambule on July 11, 2009, 11:47:03 AM
I have a strange urge to find money/get a job/idk to buy a DSi just to see what all the hoopla about DQIX is.  akudood;
DQ8 was just a boring traditional RPG, so I seriously don't recommend that. doodhuh;

Thyme

DQ8 was a charming traditional RPG, so I seriously recommend that. happydood;

[move]OMG DIVERGING OPINIONS hocuspocus;[/move]

And I'm not saying that just to be contradictory. Get it, David. DQ VIII I mean, I don't know about DQ IX.

ME##

Quote from: Thyme on July 11, 2009, 03:20:25 PM
DQ8 was a charming traditional RPG, so I seriously recommend that. happydood;

[move]OMG DIVERGING OPINIONS hocuspocus;[/move]

And I'm not saying that just to be contradictory. Get it, David. DQ VIII I mean, I don't know about DQ IX.

Ah, I really wish the AC adapter for my PS2 didn't break, and I haven't been able to find a new one at a store lol. :[
Quote from: Placebo Headwound on July 11, 2009, 03:10:54 PM
DQ8 was just a boring traditional RPG, so I seriously don't recommend that. doodhuh;

What about the other ones that came out for the DS? befuddlement  Are they any good lol

Thyme

This just hit me...

I'm such a fucking enabler. O_0

oh wait the word doesn't mean exactly what I thought it meant

but nonetheless i should stop inciting you to buy so many games david O_0

ME##

Quote from: Thyme on July 11, 2009, 03:25:03 PM
This just hit me...

I'm such a fucking enabler. O_0

oh wait the word doesn't mean exactly what I thought it meant

but nonetheless i should stop inciting you to buy so many games david O_0

Well, it's not too bad lol.  I learnt my lesson after Stretch Stretch Boy lol n_u

Hopefully lol 

Thyme

Placebo Headwound

I thought DQ8's story and slow battle system were boring and it was annoyingly hard.

If you're so interested in DQ9, I suggest picking up 8 or something since it can't possibly be too much anymore. I doubt they would have drastically changed anything.

ME##

Quote from: Thyme on July 11, 2009, 03:33:32 PM
Eh. So did I. maps;

lol i wonder if she'll ever get to jupiter n_u
Quote from: Placebo Headwound on July 11, 2009, 03:37:51 PM
I thought DQ8's story and slow battle system were boring and it was annoyingly hard.

If you're so interested in DQ9, I suggest picking up 8 or something since it can't possibly be too much anymore. I doubt they would have drastically changed anything.

Probably.  lol, and they did say it was going to be hard :[

Wrench

Classic

rdl

i finally beat dkc2.

man is that game hard. the lost world levels aren't that bad, but toxic tower made me want to rip my balls off. also the 102% ending sucked.

strongbad

So the microsd card for my CycloDS decided to be retarded and get corrupted (I have no idea why. I never used any shady applications or anything) so I lost over 4000 files (most of them being nes roms and misc homebrew files, but i'm still pissed). Thank god I backed up my nds roms and saves a few days ago. I'm just angry that my only options now are an 8gb SD card that gives me huge slowdowns in the main menu or a 2gb SD card that I'm using for my Wii right now.

Also currently playing: Civilization Revolution DS, Worms Open Warefare 2, and I'm about to start Castlevania Order of Ecclesia or however it's spelled.

Thyme

Recently purchased: Crash Commando, Pixeljunk Eden.

I'm such a sales whore. giggle;

ME##

Quote from: Thyme on July 17, 2009, 10:45:28 AM
Recently purchased: Crash Commando, Pixeljunk Eden.

I'm such a sales whore. giggle;

I want Pixel Junk Eden, I think I may get it later.  n_u

Go Up