May 08, 2024, 01:44:34 PM

1,531,623 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Cookie

Quote from: Henry Hatsworth on July 03, 2009, 10:27:15 AM
Have fun not being able to play it giggle;

It took me like an hour to get through the tutorial.  >.< But I've been a huge Dept. Heaven fan since Riviera so I still love it.

The artist formally known

I beat Yoshi's Island DS, what a bad bad horrible game.

Geno

Quote from: reefer on July 03, 2009, 12:15:35 PM
I beat Yoshi's Island DS, what a bad bad horrible game.
That game sucked
But for some reason I spent alot of time trying to 100% each level
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

The artist formally known

Quote from: Geno on July 03, 2009, 01:21:54 PM
That game sucked
But for some reason I spent alot of time trying to 100% each level
I was watching some YouTube videos on it and each and every comment said that exact same thing.

It's just like most NES games that are bad, it's hard but only because the game is fucking cheap. One hit kill everything and stupid shit that is off of the screen that can kill you. The original Yoshi's Island is so much better and deserves more respect than Nintendo gives it with all these shitty games.

strongbad

Tomboh

played and beat golden sun 2

the ending is balls

will be getting dracula x next

StarPilot

Quote from: Tomboh on July 04, 2009, 11:29:37 PM
played and beat golden sun 2

the ending is balls

will be getting dracula x next
Did you get all 72 Djinn and get the Iris summon? baddood;

strongbad

July 06, 2009, 09:39:05 AM #3982 Last Edit: July 06, 2009, 10:20:53 AM by Henry Hatsworth
Just got Treasure World on DS. It's a really cute game... If you can even call it that. I really like the collection aspect, so the lack of the game doesn't really bother me. From driving to my friend's house and back I was able to pick up over 80 wifi signals and get about 30 treasures. Fun stuff. So far it's mildly entertaining, but I guess I'll know for sure when I can get the internet club thingy working (damn site won't send me activation email).

EDIT: Got in the Treasure Club site or whatever and it's actually kind of entertaining.
Game gets 7/10

Thyme

Purchasing eventually: Ratchet & Clank: FTD, InFamous, Bioshock.

and a couple of other games but those three i played demos of this weekend so they're somewhat more urgent hocuspocus;

Customrobo13

I finally bought Left 4 Dead on PC (I had it on 360 before) and Devil Survivor just came in the mail so I'll be playing those.

I might buy Retro Game Challenge.

Nate

I got the 2K HUGE GAME PACK from steam yesterday.

strongbad

Quote from: Customrobo13 on July 06, 2009, 11:21:25 AM
I might buy Retro Game Challenge.

Do it.
Great game. I still need to beat the damn RPG though...

Wrench

StarPilot

Currently downloading the trial version of Battlefield 1943. Beefy file size though for an XBLA title, at about 560 MB.

Sam

I just got FF VII and X because they were on clearance at FYE  ($5 each). I can't play them until my new PS2 memory card comes in the mail though. Well, I can.. but I can't save, so that stinks. When the memory card comes in, I'm beating Okami first. And then I have to restart my KH and Katamari Damacy files too because they were on the other card. ;_____;
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Go Up