May 08, 2024, 07:17:38 AM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Quote from: ENDIVE! on June 27, 2009, 08:52:57 AM
A port of the GCN version with Wii controls. Therefore, a remake of a remake.
Wow you're fucking retarded
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Classic

Quote from: Geno on June 27, 2009, 11:43:55 AM
Wow you're fucking retarded

And you're a lonely loser who's life revolves around nothing but games.

Tell me, Geno. WHat does it feel like to be such a loser who has nothing else in life? Too bad your mother didn't have the abortion. Maybe you could kill yourself now and save yourself from social retardation issues now.

Ezloﺕ

ahhh i got punch-out for the wii as a gift

its pretty cook
:)

Classic

Ezloﺕ

:)

Infel

I found Rolan's Curse 2 for the Gameboy again.

Now to remember how to play it.

Hiro

Quote from: ENDIVE! on June 27, 2009, 02:31:45 PM

Tell me, Geno. WHat does it feel like to be such a loser who has nothing else in life? Too bad your mother didn't have the abortion. Maybe you could kill yourself now and save yourself from social retardation issues now.
Goddamn Tyler chill the fuck out. You're the one being bitchy and defensive over Geno. doodthing;

Anyways I just bought Fallout Trilogy (Fallout 1, 2, and Tactics) for $20 at Target.  hocuspocus;

Classic

strongbad

Geno

Quote from: ENDIVE! on June 27, 2009, 02:31:45 PM

yeah I laughed at this post
lol why'd you get so defensive
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

j o e i n c

hi im posting here

the last game i bought was empire total war

i have not beaten it

VIVA LA FRANCE

Classic

Quote from: Geno on June 28, 2009, 07:17:28 PM
yeah I laughed at this post
lol why'd you get so defensive

I'm just a bitch, Geno. An innocent bitch. :'(

wawi

left4dead
well actually someone else bought it for me. I have to pay them back.
Next I'll be buying the Orange Box hocuspocus;

StarPilot

June 29, 2009, 05:51:50 PM #3958 Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 07:22:18 PM by StarPilot
I just saw a Mario Kart DS advertisement on TV. I was quite surprised considering it's a 2 year old game. Of course new players to WiFi will end up finding out the hard way about snaking/ssmt-ing. They'll never be able to get the Hot Rod Red DS though, since that only came with MKDS as a bundle 2 years ago. I've still got mine though. n_u

Also, Brooks got me hooked back on CoD4. madood; I did however manage to earn an airstrike by calling in an airstrike last night when I got killed just as I was going to use the first one. I love watching 3 F-15E Strike Eagles carpetbomb the map and kill the entire enemy team twice in 15 seconds.

Also, a new shump has been released for the Dreamcast.

The artist formally known

That dreamcast game looks awesome besides the price

Go Up