May 01, 2024, 01:09:47 PM

1,531,648 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by reeper, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sam

Quote from: RDX on June 24, 2009, 09:49:04 PM
HOW

YOU MUST SHARE YOUR SECRETS

he reached platinum then spent his coins. I almost did that but decided to save them because I didn't particularily like any of the prizes. Japan gets better options. :(
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

rdl

Quote from: Sam on June 24, 2009, 09:50:51 PM
he reached platinum then spent his coins. I almost did that but decided to save them because I didn't particularily like any of the prizes. Japan gets better options. :(
Oh? I thought if you spend the coins you lose your rank.

Yeah, the items kind of suck. Or at least they did the last time I looked, which was maybe 3 or 4 months ago.

Thyme

Quote from: Hïro on June 24, 2009, 09:47:20 PM
Wow, why?

I'm going to presume you're asking for the reason why it's been such a long time I haven't purchased a Nintendo product. maps;

Well, my brother stealing my Gamecube and most of my games to sell them for weed was a pretty big factor. akudood; I was kind of turned off by video games for a short while after that, then I started to buy more Sony stuff and build me a new collection.

Sam

Quote from: RDX on June 24, 2009, 09:53:15 PM
Oh? I thought if you spend the coins you lose your rank.

Yeah, the items kind of suck. Or at least they did the last time I looked, which was maybe 3 or 4 months ago.

No, your status only resets when the year ends (on july 1). And the items haven't changed. :( The inly one I'm interested in is the ds game holder that comes witha  rainbow of styluses :o

strongbad

Quote from: Sam on June 24, 2009, 10:02:59 PM
No, your status only resets when the year ends (on july 1). And the items haven't changed. :( The inly one I'm interested in is the ds game holder that comes witha  rainbow of styluses :o

Huh I got the DS game holder but no rainbows

Sam

Hiro

The only mildly interesting thing is the Hanafuda cards. ;_;

strongbad

Quote from: Hïro on June 24, 2009, 11:06:15 PM
The only mildly interesting thing is the Hanafuda cards. ;_;

For the record the DS game rack looks really cool on my dresser

Sam

Quote from: Henry Hatsworth on June 25, 2009, 10:02:04 AM
For the record the DS game rack looks really cool on my dresser

Yeah and at least it's functional. >.> I would lose the hanafuda cards and they'd be wrecked in my room in less than a week.

Hiro

The rack isn't really functional for me, since I already have my DS games on a shelf  hocuspocus;

strongbad

Quote from: Hïro on June 25, 2009, 10:53:48 AM
The rack isn't really functional for me, since I already have my DS games on a shelf  hocuspocus;

Yeah but it looks cool

Hiro

Quote from: Henry Hatsworth on June 25, 2009, 10:55:47 AM
Yeah but it looks cool
You wouldn't be able to see it on mine, but I believe you.  hocuspocus;

Anyways I just think the Hanafuda cards look really interesting, and I don't really need any new accessories.

burzumfan420

Quote from: Sam on June 24, 2009, 09:29:23 PM
790 <3

I started playing Majra's Mask again today, got a lot of side quests done and the first temple. Oh, but a bird stole my bottle, anyone know how to get that back?

Buy it back from the curiosity shop

Tomboh

Go Up