May 08, 2024, 01:23:24 AM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

It gets better. You can never base a game off of it's first level, since that's usually a tutorial.

ME##

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on June 08, 2009, 04:23:00 PM
This is on the official Sony forums? Wow.

Yes, but like I said, you very rarely get anything interesting.

Sam

long story short, the place I ordered the taiko drum master set for cheap from apparently lost their only drum and sent me only the game, but then they gave me all the money for it, so I just ended up with a free disk.... I don't even feel like opening it. Not the same without the drums. :( I asked what I should do with it and they told me to throw it away.

Anyway I used that money to buy Okami. I was debating between that and the world ends with you and decided on okami.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Hiro

Quote from: Sam on June 09, 2009, 06:25:46 PM
long story short, the place I ordered the taiko drum master set for cheap from apparently lost their only drum and sent me only the game, but then they gave me all the money for it, so I just ended up with a free disk.... I don't even feel like opening it. Not the same without the drums. :( I asked what I should do with it and they told me to throw it away.

Anyway I used that money to buy Okami. I was debating between that and the world ends with you and decided on okami.
OH GOD THANK YOU
PLAY IT NOW
OKAMI IS AMAZING

Seriously, way better than TP.

Nyerp

Quote from: Sam on June 09, 2009, 06:25:46 PM

if you bought the wii version i will slaughter you

Lex Luthor

Why am i still here?

Hiro

Infel

Quote from: Hïro on June 09, 2009, 06:50:32 PM
this.
That's seriously as fucking stupid as QFT. Enough.

TWEWY is better in any case. I ended up 100%ing the game like a faggot and now I have all the pins, all the clothing, and nothing more to do but restart the game and do it again. There was a hint of a prequel, though.

ME##

Apparently, the next game I'll be playing is Killzone 2 as Gamefly didn't send me inFamous. saddood;

Geno

Quote from: Canard Diapason Funambule on June 11, 2009, 12:57:26 PM
Apparently, the next game I'll be playing is Killzone 2 as Gamefly didn't send me inFamous. saddood;
Those bastards
Also I'm planning on getting a PS3 asap
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

ME##

KonohaShinobi

Playing Starfy, HOLY SHIT THE DIFFICULTY JUST ROSE [spoiler]First it was that damn minigame where you have to keep the penguins from stealing Piplion's snacks, had to retry a few times, because Starf kept getting bounced on top of the penguins, Then FUCKING KING PING killed me in like 3 seconds![/spoiler]

This game is awesome, so damn adorable.
Quote from: Geno on June 11, 2009, 01:03:51 PM
Those bastards
Also I'm planning on getting a PS3 asap

WHAT?! Did GENO just post this?!

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Sam

Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the new World.

omgomgomgomgomgomgomg i love it.  giggle;
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Go Up