May 08, 2024, 09:26:44 AM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Thyme

ME##

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Canard Diapason Funambule on June 07, 2009, 07:39:52 PM
Yes, it's a lot of fun.  giggle;

On a side note, I must say that I've been really enjoying the Uncharted 2 beta so far.   giggle;  I like how they added little medals to it the other day when you do certain things, like killing somebody after you've been killed, it seems to just help you level up faster at the moment though.

I thought you could only get in if you bought InFAMOUS, I don't remember you saying you bought it.

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on June 08, 2009, 09:25:25 AM
I thought you could only get in if you bought InFAMOUS, I don't remember you saying you bought it.
Hes a GAP member
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Kefka on June 08, 2009, 09:32:02 AM
Hes a GAP member

what?

Also, starting to play Legend of Starfy, never played any Stafy games, hope it's as good as people say it is.

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on June 08, 2009, 10:05:25 AM
what?

Also, starting to play Legend of Starfy, never played any Stafy games, hope it's as good as people say it is.
It's the playstation forums sage.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ME##

Quote from: Geno on June 08, 2009, 01:14:29 PM
OH GOD THATS WHY ME86 IS SUCH A SONY FANBOY

No, and it's really not a 'sage'.  All it really is, is you get surveys and a sad excuse for a forum.  And if you're lucky, you'll get something cool once in awhile.  For example, I've been one since like April 2005 and this is the first thing that I've gotten that is actually worth anything.

Geno

Quote from: Canard Diapason Funambule on June 08, 2009, 01:19:57 PM
No, and it's really not a 'sage'.  All it really is, is you get surveys and a sad excuse for a forum.  And if you're lucky, you'll get something cool once in awhile.  For example, I've been one since like April 2005 and this is the first thing that I've gotten that is actually worth anything.
Then why are you such a sony fanboy
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Commander Fuckass

Geno

Quote from: Kefka on June 08, 2009, 02:01:12 PM
Why are you such a microsoft fanboy
I'm not I just don't like the wii because it sucks

Commander Fuckass

Geno

Commander Fuckass

KonohaShinobi

Well, so far, Starfy is an average very floaty platformer, based on my playthrough of the first level. Hopefully it gets better...
Quote from: Canard Diapason Funambule on June 08, 2009, 01:19:57 PM

This is on the official Sony forums? Wow.

Go Up