May 08, 2024, 12:15:34 PM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sam

Quote from: JaleelWhite320 on June 06, 2009, 08:39:20 PM

Sam i would love to buy you the sims 3 but i need to save up for College.  madood;

that's okay.. I don't want it from you.  doodthing;
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

ME##

Sammy, it looks like you've got yourself a friend!

Geno

Quote from: Sam on June 06, 2009, 08:42:22 PM
that's okay.. I don't want it from you.  doodthing;
It's ok just give him your address and he'll send it to you ^_^
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Hiro

That's what my sister does sam, because girls love playing dollhouse

strongbad

Quote from: Placebo Headwound on June 06, 2009, 10:35:58 AM
I honestly can't tell whether or not I liked Knights in the Nightmare.

It's odd. befuddlement

It's too damn complicated.

Sam

Quote from: Hïro on June 06, 2009, 10:02:36 PM
That's what my sister does sam, because girls love playing dollhouse

they're not similar at all  baddood;

I played 'dollhouse' all the time when I was little, and never once did I build the house or the people. All you can do with a dollhouse is change the cheap plastic furniture, and you only have like 5 pieces to choose from.  :(

In the Sims the more interesting thing in building houses is the architecture. It was originally developed for that aspect, afterall. I just think it's fun to make really creative, huge houses with beautiful gardens  and a beautiful exterior and a matching roof and fancy windows and color coordinated wallpaper & flooring, and tons of nice-sized rooms and maybe a  pool or lake in the backyard and a nice patio or deck. By the time I'm done designing the house I've usually run out of steam and don't give a shit about the items inside of it.  Either that or I've made too much space in the house and there aren't even enough items available to fill it all.

Hiro

I know what you mean, but you can't deny the similarities. I actually enjoy the house building aspect as well... Well, before that music gets too annoying.

Oh

Quote from: Geno on June 03, 2009, 05:55:30 PM
Gimme your gamertag dawg
I need to buy a Live card and some points to change my name since it was my friend's. Pretty good deal though. Traded him my Wii with Brawl and a gamecube controller and extra Wiimote + Nunchuck. Got a 360 20 GB with 5 games: Gears of War, Gears of War 2, Halo 3, Dead Rising, Fable II(he was suppossed to give me 10 but it's cool :|) an extra wireless controller, two battery packs that recharge(for both controllers), headset, his XBL account with like 5 games. Pretty good mirite?  giggle;

Sam

Quote from: Hïro on June 07, 2009, 08:30:57 AM
I know what you mean, but you can't deny the similarities. I actually enjoy the house building aspect as well... Well, before that music gets too annoying.

THE MUSIC NEVER GETS OLD.

I should have out that in my sims 3 youtube video. too late now. :(

Thyme

I loved playing with my Legos when I was a kid and now I love LittleBigPlanet.  Just saying. giggle;

Geno

Quote from: Lwar on June 07, 2009, 08:41:54 AM
I need to buy a Live card and some points to change my name since it was my friend's. Pretty good deal though. Traded him my Wii with Brawl and a gamecube controller and extra Wiimote + Nunchuck. Got a 360 20 GB with 5 games: Gears of War, Gears of War 2, Halo 3, Dead Rising, Fable II(he was suppossed to give me 10 but it's cool :|) an extra wireless controller, two battery packs that recharge(for both controllers), headset, his XBL account with like 5 games. Pretty good mirite?  giggle;
Wait until he finds out that Brawl gets boring after a week or two
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Geno on June 07, 2009, 12:31:26 PM
Wait until he finds out that Brawl gets boring after a week or two

I don't see why anyone would give away all that shit at such a low price anyway.

You get at least 2 grand on Ebay for all of that, maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration, but he'd get much more than 280 bucks

strongbad

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on June 07, 2009, 01:09:49 PM
I don't see why anyone would give away all that shit at such a low price anyway.

You get at least 2 grand on Ebay for all of that, maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration, but he'd get much more than 280 bucks

More like $450
lol 2 grand

ME##

Quote from: Thyme on June 07, 2009, 09:21:37 AM
I loved playing with my Legos when I was a kind and now I love LittleBigPlanet.  Just saying. giggle;

Yes, it's a lot of fun.  giggle;

On a side note, I must say that I've been really enjoying the Uncharted 2 beta so far.   giggle;  I like how they added little medals to it the other day when you do certain things, like killing somebody after you've been killed, it seems to just help you level up faster at the moment though.

Go Up