May 03, 2024, 09:20:01 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by reeper, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Geno on May 16, 2009, 02:25:45 PM
thumbup;

I've played Justice so much that I can 100% it every time on expert
That's...  Kinda sad. n_u

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

wawi

Samus Aran

STILL CANNOT BEAT MIKE TYSON ON PUNCH OUT

FUCKER IS INVINCIBLE

strongbad

So I went to gamestop looking for Persona 3 or 4, I didn't really care, and the guy showed me Devil Summoner 2, which is in the same series (I think?). Anyway, he said that the limiited edition (the one i got) was going for $80 online, and it was only $40 there so i bought it for the investment. I go on ebay and it's going for $40 ;-;
So do I:
A) Keep it because it's an awesome game
B) Waste the gas and go to gamestop for the return

Also pics:

ALSO WHY THE FUCK ARE THERE NO REVIEWS FOR THIS FUCKING GAME ANYWHERE?
It's the top discussed game on gamefaqs and nobody has the decency to write a damn review.

nvm it came out a few days ago thats why

KonohaShinobi

LBP has a story?

Quote from: David on May 16, 2009, 05:54:52 PM
So I went to gamestop looking for Persona 3 or 4, I didn't really care, and the guy showed me Devil Summoner 2, which is in the same series (I think?). Anyway, he said that the limiited edition (the one i got) was going for $80 online, and it was only $40 there so i bought it for the investment. I go on ebay and it's going for $40 ;-;
So do I:
A) Keep it because it's an awesome game
B) Waste the gas and go to gamestop for the return

I'd keep it because that doll is cute. And I hear the game is decent,although it's like any other SMT game, hardcore JRPG, meaning GRIND GRIND GRIND GRIND GRIND

ME##

Quote from: C-Note on May 16, 2009, 05:27:44 PM

[spoiler]The ending is so cute :3[/spoiler]

Yes, but it fit the game perfectly.  giggle; 

I hope Media Molecule doesn't just get stuck in a rut making different versions of the LBP, though.  happydood;

strongbad

Ok I'm going to keep it because it looks amazing.

Nyerp

ME##

Geno

geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Sam

Today I played Beetle Adventure Racing on my N64

and now I remember why it's my favorite racing game ever.  giggle;
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Geno

Quote from: Sam on May 16, 2009, 10:17:26 PM
Today I played Beetle Adventure Racing on my N64

and now I remember why it's my favorite racing game ever.  giggle;
lol I have a Nintendo Power with that game on the cover sitting in my room

KonohaShinobi

Last beaten: Mass Effect
Saren was really easy, both forms, and the game was shorter than I expected, only 10 hours or so, and I did the sidemissions that came to me through transmissions.
Starting to replay it with my same character to go for the romance subplot and the other sidemissions I missed. Really fun game. I think I only scratched the game's surface though.

strongbad

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on May 17, 2009, 05:20:38 AM
Last beaten: Mass Effect
Saren was really easy, both forms, and the game was shorter than I expected, only 10 hours or so, and I did the sidemissions that came to me through transmissions.
Starting to replay it with my same character to go for the romance subplot and the other sidemissions I missed. Really fun game. I think I only scratched the game's surface though.

You just want some alien fucking baddood;

Go Up