May 08, 2024, 05:00:11 AM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Quote from: Thyme on May 15, 2009, 09:49:10 AM
Just purchased: Bionic Commando: Rearmed, Super Stardust HD. hocuspocus;

oh and a couple of rock band songs but i do that too often to post it in this thread ever time maps;
You've gotten the Metallica Track pack right  akudood;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

Is bionic commando co-op online?
If so, any 360 users want to run through the campaign with me this weekend? I've had the game since launch, and got a few levels into it with my brother, and haven't touched it since. It's awesome though. Idk why i havent played it.

Thyme

Quote from: Geno on May 15, 2009, 12:53:17 PM
You've gotten the Metallica Track pack right  akudood;

No it's too old school I don't like how high-pitched james' voice was back then akudood;

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: David on May 15, 2009, 03:05:09 PM
Is bionic commando co-op online?
If so, any 360 users want to run through the campaign with me this weekend? I've had the game since launch, and got a few levels into it with my brother, and haven't touched it since. It's awesome though. Idk why i havent played it.
It's co-op, but not online. :'(

Geno

Quote from: Thyme on May 15, 2009, 03:38:00 PM
No it's too old school I don't like how high-pitched james' voice was back then akudood;
I seriously hope this is a joke post  akudood;
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

Quote from: TECTRINKET on May 15, 2009, 06:48:22 PM
It's co-op, but not online. :'(

NOO
My brother doesn't want to play it with me and my friend says that it sucks :(
Well until Geno comes up to Renton I guess I'll never beat it...

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: David on May 15, 2009, 06:51:32 PM
NOO
My brother doesn't want to play it with me and my friend says that it sucks :(
Well until Geno comes up to Renton I guess I'll never beat it...
you should, it's awesome akudood;

Thyme

Quote from: Geno on May 15, 2009, 06:50:04 PM
I seriously hope this is a joke post  akudood;

n akudood;

Well actually, it wasn't at the time of posting, but now I just listened to them a bit on Youtube and I may have to rethink that. It seems they had already gotten rid of that weird echo effect that annoys me by "...And Justice for All", so I may end up buying that (well, the title song of that) and Blackened. hocuspocus;

but ride the lightning does have the weird echo effect :[

Geno

Quote from: Thyme on May 15, 2009, 07:19:42 PM
n akudood;

Well actually, it wasn't at the time of posting, but now I just listened to them a bit on Youtube and I may have to rethink that. It seems they had already gotten rid of that weird echo effect that annoys me by "...And Justice for All", so I may end up buying that (well, the title song of that) and Blackened. hocuspocus;

but ride the lightning does have the weird echo effect :[
Justice is probably my favorite Metallica song  hocuspocus;

wawi

Thyme

Just Purchased: LittleBigPlanet, Persona 4. hocuspocus;

I probably won't be buying any games until like Christmas now. O_0

oh also geno i bought blackened and and justice for all baddood;

ME##

Geno

Quote from: Thyme on May 16, 2009, 12:14:03 PM
oh also geno i bought blackened and and justice for all baddood;
thumbup;

I've played Justice so much that I can 100% it every time on expert

Zach

ME##

Just finished the story mode of LittleBigPlanet. sillydood;

Go Up