May 01, 2024, 08:33:36 AM

1,531,648 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by reeper, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

StarPilot

Going to start playing Left 4 Dead again since the Survival DLC is being released tomorrow.

strongbad

Quote from: StarPilot on April 20, 2009, 04:42:20 PM
Going to start playing Left 4 Dead again since the Survival DLC is being released tomorrow.

Is the DLC free? I'm thinking of purchasing L4D (I rented it before) just because survival mode sounds awesome.

StarPilot

Quote from: David on April 20, 2009, 04:46:44 PM
Is the DLC free? I'm thinking of purchasing L4D (I rented it before) just because survival mode sounds awesome.
Yes, it's free. Also the Death Toll and Dead Air Versus campaigns will be part of the DLC.

strongbad

That is great news. Hopefully I'll have it by this weekend <3

me003

fuck yea hiro

i played killer 7 to about chapter 3 or something than got way too confused and forgot what I was doing so now I don't play it.

ALso Ive alway been interested in contact too.  akudood;
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

KonohaShinobi

beat Advanced Wars: Days of ruin [spoiler]Brenner ;-;[/spoiler]

Began Mass Effect, having alot of fun in the citadel, can't imagine it getting any better.
All the alien races are so unique

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Placebo Headwound

Am I the only one who didn't really see what was so great about Mass Effect? doodhuh;

Geno

Quote from: Placebo Headwound on April 21, 2009, 12:39:55 PM
Am I the only one who didn't really see what was so great about Mass Effect? doodhuh;
Everything was perfection.
The controls could of been better but everything else was awesome
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Placebo Headwound on April 21, 2009, 12:39:55 PM

for me it's the  story and level of customization.

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Geno on April 21, 2009, 03:43:42 PM
Everything was perfection.
The controls could of been better but everything else was awesome
I thought the story was kind of boring and I found no use for any of the powers when just shooting everything worked perfectly fine. doodhuh;

strongbad

Quote from: Placebo Headwound on April 22, 2009, 06:23:43 PM
I thought the story was kind of boring and I found no use for any of the powers when just shooting everything worked perfectly fine. doodhuh;

The powers are only fun if you're an adept and your shooting sucks lol

Oh

Got my Dingoo A320 and I love it.  cjlubdoods;

Nate

Quote from: stacey on April 24, 2009, 01:05:40 PM

Glad to hear that it finally came.

strongbad

Quote from: stacey on April 24, 2009, 01:05:40 PM

Dealextreme has such shitty shipping.
How does it do with .AVI's?