May 08, 2024, 10:27:36 AM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

StarPilot

Quote from: Geno on April 08, 2009, 01:30:21 PM
I'm assuming you don't have Call of Duty 4 then  n_u
Actually I do. 1000/1000 even. Haven't cared to play it in about a year though.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Geno on April 08, 2009, 01:32:46 PM
The "massive update" was supposed to be in november
And yeah L4D on the other hand is a little better on the 360 version. It just feels more awesome.

I remember seeing it on the TF2 blog when the Scout update was beginning to come into fruition.

C.Mongler

Quote from: Geno on April 07, 2009, 08:36:54 PM
Play the PC version and then tell me that the 360 version is better

But you just said it was terrible.

They're the same game.

Nyerp

Geno

Quote from: C Mongler on April 08, 2009, 02:45:06 PM
But you just said it was terrible.

They're the same game.
Uh the PC version has 10x more features then the 360 version
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Hiro

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

I bet Killer 7 would be pretty cool with enhanced wii stuff.

Oh

Quote from: Geno on April 08, 2009, 01:32:46 PM
The "massive update" was supposed to be in november
And yeah L4D on the other hand is a little better on the 360 version. It just feels more awesome.
What.  akudood;

C.Mongler

Quote from: Geno on April 08, 2009, 09:09:20 PM
Uh the PC version has 10x more features then the 360 version

But they're the same game.

That's like saying the SMB All Stars version of SMB 3 is the greatest thing ever, but the original sucks.

Geno

Quote from: C Mongler on April 09, 2009, 01:27:06 PM
But they're the same game.

That's like saying the SMB All Stars version of SMB 3 is the greatest thing ever, but the original sucks.
Yeah not even close.
TF2 on the PC has different servers, custom maps, mods, and way more people playing.
On the 360 it's just nothing but 6 maps, no updates, and not many people playing. The PC presents an even greater experience and I don't understand how you people are arguing that it isn't.  baddood;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

StarPilot

Quote from: Geno on April 09, 2009, 01:30:05 PM
Yeah not even close.
TF2 on the PC has different servers, custom maps, mods, and way more people playing.
On the 360 it's just nothing but 6 maps, no updates, and not many people playing. The PC presents an even greater experience and I don't understand how you people are arguing that it isn't.  baddood;
More people playing doesn't always mean a better community. That's like comparing Boyah to NSider2. baddood;

strongbad

Quote from: Geno on April 09, 2009, 01:30:05 PM
Yeah not even close.

Um there's more than enough people playing. As long as there is enough people to get a game started, you're fine, and there's always plenty of open games. It looks like nobody plays because the full games don't appear on the selection screen.

Sync

Quote from: Hïro on April 08, 2009, 09:13:07 PM
Killer7 is weird.  O_0
And really awesome. thumbup;

Oh my god.
Cloudman is the best fucking chapter in the game.

Classic

Come on, let's sing!
You know it's only Rock'n'Roll!

Rhythm Heaven.  giggle;

Go Up